Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Jon McCain even live through his term if president?

3 posters

Go down

Would Jon McCain even live through his term if president? Empty Would Jon McCain even live through his term if president?

Post  dblshockpwr 3/23/2008, 6:18 am

I mean come on folks lets get real here.. the man is in his 70's and everybody knows the kind of stress that a president goes through and how it effects them physically....

70 is way too old to be an effective president...

and while everybody is going on and on about Obama and racism..(BTW I LOVED his speech and he honestly defined the racial issues in this country) Lets not forget that Jon McCain himself is an avowed racist towards asians.... Hmmm Hmmm and I quote... "I hate gooks, I will always hate gooks and I always will until the day I die." and please don't tell me about his imprisonment and how that somehow gives him a pass, because if thats the case he has no business being president at all.

AND also Jon McCain went through hell..... but that doesn't make him presidential material either...just makes me wonder if he is actuall a living breathing Manchurian Candidate..

Oh well, happy easter everybody.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Would Jon McCain even live through his term if president? Empty Re: Would Jon McCain even live through his term if president?

Post  cravnravn 3/23/2008, 7:00 am

He'll live longer than if we elect Obama to office.

Is this country ready for a 2nd President assination?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Would Jon McCain even live through his term if president? Empty Re: Would Jon McCain even live through his term if president?

Post  dblshockpwr 3/23/2008, 7:23 am

He's gonna be president though Cravn...

The whole deal with the Rev. Wright and how he handled the situation will push him over the top.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/23/2008, 11:01 am

cravnravn wrote:He'll live longer than if we elect Obama to office.

Is this country ready for a 2nd President assination?

I see your point, Crav... I just wonder when the country will truely be colorblind. One more generation, I do believe. My kid's generation is... a good part of mine is... my parent's? NAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/23/2008, 12:20 pm

Obama's got my vote (assuming Shrillary doesn't pull a fast one with the super delegates). I'm a conservative registered Republican although I often cross party lines. McCain, to me, represents "old Washington" with an inside-the-beltway mentality. He's borderline senile (and I can say that as an "old man") and I question if his health can take the brutal schedule. Hillary will NOT get my vote...this country cannot take another 4-8 years of polarization her election would bring. Obama is pretty raw but the man's intelligent and seems to be one who can work to break down all sorts of barriers, politically as well as racially. As usual, the election will boil down to choosing the lesser of two evils. The two-party system is, IMHO, starting to fail us.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/23/2008, 12:57 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Obama's got my vote (assuming Shrillary doesn't pull a fast one with the super delegates). I'm a conservative registered Republican although I often cross party lines. McCain, to me, represents "old Washington" with an inside-the-beltway mentality. He's borderline senile (and I can say that as an "old man") and I question if his health can take the brutal schedule. Hillary will NOT get my vote...this country cannot take another 4-8 years of polarization her election would bring. Obama is pretty raw but the man's intelligent and seems to be one who can work to break down all sorts of barriers, politically as well as racially. As usual, the election will boil down to choosing the lesser of two evils. The two-party system is, IMHO, starting to fail us.

Well said Mr. Blueshoes...
and I agree with what you said 100%...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/24/2008, 12:52 pm

Yea, I'm more interested in who the Republican VP candidate as I agree McCain might not make it through his term. Won't be hard to find someone more impressive than McCain. As of now I don't see anyone I want to vote for.
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/24/2008, 12:55 pm

=SA= wrote: As of now I don't see anyone I want to vote for.

Agreed, Eh Say! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down