Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My furnace is off until December DAMNIT!!

4 posters

Go down

My furnace is off until December DAMNIT!! Empty My furnace is off until December DAMNIT!!

Post  dblshockpwr 4/9/2008, 10:50 am

$250 dollar fucking gas bills every fucking month..(in Jan Feb and March)

Damn CROOKS I tell ya!!!

And yeah I know it's supposed to cool down this weekend... But thats what I have 2 fireplaces in the homestead for.

LOL I'm pioneering it through the cold snap, Citizens gas can lick my stick until it's -10.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

My furnace is off until December DAMNIT!! Empty Re: My furnace is off until December DAMNIT!!

Post  Agent 99 4/9/2008, 11:07 am

dblshockpwr wrote:$250 dollar fucking gas bills every fucking month..(in Jan Feb and March)

Damn CROOKS I tell ya!!!

And yeah I know it's supposed to cool down this weekend... But thats what I have 2 fireplaces in the homestead for.

LOL I'm pioneering it through the cold snap, Citizens gas can lick my stick until it's -10.

I hear you 2Shock!!

Oil is also up to $112 a barrel today! bs pizzedoff BASTARDS! pizzedoff
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

My furnace is off until December DAMNIT!! Empty Re: My furnace is off until December DAMNIT!!

Post  dblshockpwr 4/9/2008, 11:46 am

Yeah 99 I have the fireplaces hooked up to a blower system so they can heat the house.... Plus I think this summer i will get a wood furnace as well..

Fuck the neighbors, if they don't the smell of a rustic roaring fireplace they can move... Hell most of them are tards that bough on buydowns and adjustables anyway....

I figure they will be foreclosed on in a few more months and I'll have most of the street to myself... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/9/2008, 2:56 pm

666 mother fuckin dollars to put oil in my tank..While George Bush's wallet just got fatter, that cock sucker.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 4/9/2008, 4:07 pm

cravnravn wrote:666 mother fuckin dollars to put oil in my tank..While George Bush's wallet just got fatter, that cock sucker.

Cravn ....666 is the sign of the devil!!!! Twisted Evil Bush is the fucking DEVIL!!!!
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 4/9/2008, 4:10 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:Yeah 99 I have the fireplaces hooked up to a blower system so they can heat the house.... Plus I think this summer i will get a wood furnace as well..

Fuck the neighbors, if they don't the smell of a rustic roaring fireplace they can move... Hell most of them are tards that bough on buydowns and adjustables anyway....

I figure they will be foreclosed on in a few more months and I'll have most of the street to myself... LOL

I really should look into a wood fireplace! Since I work for the Street Dept up here. We usually take down close to 20 trees every winter. I could have all the firewood I wanted to burn.
Agent 99
Agent 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/9/2008, 4:48 pm

cravnravn wrote:666 mother fuckin dollars to put oil in my tank..While George Bush's wallet just got fatter, that cock sucker.

Relax, John, [sarcasm]I'm sure Hillary or Barrack will make things better for you,[/end sarcasm]

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/9/2008, 5:20 pm

Agent 99 wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:Yeah 99 I have the fireplaces hooked up to a blower system so they can heat the house.... Plus I think this summer i will get a wood furnace as well..

I really should look into a wood fireplace! Since I work for the Street Dept up here. We usually take down close to 20 trees every winter. I could have all the firewood I wanted to burn.

Thats what I'll be doing, Im still shopping for one..You think Georgey will lend me 8,000 so I can have one installed..Hey, but his economic stimulis will pay off my oil bill for 2008/2007 winter..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 4/10/2008, 12:38 am

His name is George Bush not Exxon.

He doesn't run OPEC either.

He doesn't wear a rolled up table clothe on his head.

Those insane countries that keep raising the price need to be replaced.

Maybe by dropping a liberal left-wing people bomb on all of them and get all the oil for free.

The prices of everything go up because of the price of oil.

But I guess we should just lay down and convert to islam when they hijack planes and crash them into NYC and the Pentegon and that field and killed people here.

Like we did when we got bombed in Hawaii that time and all we be better........oh wait........we nuked the shit out of them and now they are on our side of this.

Thanks to liberals we have to play a war game where we go by all these rules and the enemy shoves a bomb up their ass and blows all the people up as they can.

The good thing is all I have to pay is property taxes and no income tax so go ahead and vote for a crazy Arkansas women or that scrawney guy who lies with such perfection and ease that you just listen to him talk and think he is actually an American.......he puts you to sleep in church just like he said he was the last 20 years with his teacher in his african preacher suit dancing an bs'ing like he was really a slave and all you white boys owe his africans everything you have.

Hell I am blacker than him when summer finally shows up........which reminds me.......your Al Gore......the Nobel Prize winning......$35,000,000 for making a fake movie making........fatass that you voted for with that other Arkansan that could only sit around getting blow jobs from a fat girl and tell you all I feel your pain can pay your fuel costs with that money since his global warming tale isn't making your house warmer.......April and it is still so damn cold that I have to stock up on wood pellets to heat my house for 7 months a year now.

The price went up on those because of the price of oil not because George Bush owns Walmart or the wood pellet plant in Montana.

They would still be cheap if OPEC wasn't ripping us off.......because they can.

Not one Bush in those muslim oil countries and the oil we get from Venezuela is mixed with cocaine leaves.

Hell those bastards are all hoping one of those 2 liberal jackasses get elected so we become the over-taxed country of pussies and I bet you will start changing your mind if they start taking your deer shooting guns away.

Barak will be introduced to my Eagle and then I will hijack a plane and crash it into that fake gold colored dome on the Rock that they also stole and made up a fucking story about ramborampage

One more thing.......they will take all your pork chops and beer away too........I knew THAT would get your attention mischief

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/10/2008, 4:35 am

One more thing.......they will take all your pork chops and beer away too........I knew THAT would get your attention

That did it, straw that broke the camel's back (no pun intended)

Beer and pork ribs...Breakfeast of Champions
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/10/2008, 4:39 am

...take away my bourbon and I will get pissed...

one_finger_salute

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/10/2008, 5:50 am

You may not be aware that oil is traded on the global market in DOLLARS. When the value of the dollar shrinks (as it is doing) the price of oil naturally rises. So, increases in oil prices are not driven by OPEC's greed, a drop in supply, a drop in refining capacity, or George Bush's strong desire to hit Cravn in the wallet.

Actually, it's sort of a cyclic thing...as the value of the dollar drops (due to our decrease in exports, down economy, etc.) the price of oil rises which, in turn, hits the economy harder. It's a potentially dangerous downward spiral (not unlike a McNair football toss).

Just sayin'.

happy2

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/10/2008, 7:26 am

And Manning throws a nice spiral?? lot of good it did last season, as you joined us on the losers sofa..just sayin
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/10/2008, 9:02 am

cravnravn wrote:And Manning throws a nice spiral?? lot of good it did last season, as you joined us on the losers sofa..just sayin

nah... but they do tend to be caught by the INTENDED receiver more often... just sayin'...
lol

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/10/2008, 10:10 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:And Manning throws a nice spiral?? lot of good it did last season, as you joined us on the losers sofa..just sayin

nah... but they do tend to be caught by the INTENDED receiver more often... just sayin'...
lol

That and a nickel, gets you a seat on the sofa
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 4/11/2008, 3:55 am

smile

(Oh and yes I am aware Blue........and the english language is used around the globe also)

I just came up with a new military weapon.......a free bomb we can drop on any enemy.......some people call them judges and lawyers joker

You know that guy they just caught in Mexico will get free lawyers and Mexico won't let us have him unless we drop the death penalty.

And that will take at least a year.

Of course as always the lawyer will do his best to make up a story to fool some lame jury with bs

Ok....it's 4am.....get some sleep damn it lol

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down