Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Damnit!

3 posters

Go down

God Damnit! Empty God Damnit!

Post  Guest 6/22/2012, 6:53 am

So, back in 2009 I made a change in where my office was located and with whom I was sharing office space and in "partnership" with... (Magic probably recalls the episode...) At that time I hired a young lady to be my customer service rep and signed on with a local guy/business to handle the payroll services and tax filings.

Well, long story short, the payroll dude failed to file the proper tax forms and pay the quarterly payroll taxes. Started getting Certified mail from the IRS and culminated with an IRS Collection agent at my door - at home. I had all the proof that I did what I suposed to and that the monies had been deducted from the payroll account at the bank. Got that all worked out, paid some penalties - yet to be reimbursed by the payroll dude - but got it all cleared up, after being on a first name basis with the IRS collection guy. Smooth sailing, right?

WRONG! Got another love letter from the IRS today. NOW they're talking about 2009 and that the end of year tax return doesn't match up with the 941s that weren't filed...

As I said back in late 2008 and early 2009... goddamn good thing I don't own a gun - again.

There would be TWO dudes in town with holes in them... my former "partner" and now my "former" payroll guy. ramborampage bawlin

Why can't people just do what they say they will? This payroll thing? ITS ALL AUTOMATED!

dammit pizzedoff bs

Back to top Go down

God Damnit! Empty Re: God Damnit!

Post  Guest 6/22/2012, 8:47 am

Ouch! The Fair Tax (google it) would eliminate your need to pay any payroll tax and save you all that overhead and aggrivation. The IRS sux.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/22/2012, 12:59 pm

My beef isn't with the IRS, Blue. I believe we pay the taxes of the land in exchange for the services provided. (no comment here and now on the amount of tax or how its spent...)

The payroll guy - William Bagley - dropped the ball. Purposely? Surely he has bigger accounts to embezel money from, he's certainly not changing his lifestyle off me! wtf

I'm happy - in an odd way, granted - that the IRS caught it. Maybe they'll also root out some of the big-time tax frauds, if they're worried about me. BUT, it just adds more acid to the reflux already boiling down there... now I gotta go thru and deal with the bureacuracy all over again. dammit

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 6/22/2012, 4:02 pm

Yes I recall talking about that business change with you back then Kurt.

IRS at your home sure is strange but I think right now you see the GOV going after everyone looking to get even more money from you.

Glad I don't have to deal with that (I do own a few guns)

Some things never change though......when you hire people to do things like that they need to have past experience to prove they can and will do what you hire them to do.

Because people tend to make things up to get money and jobs.

And as you know some are just plain crooks and try to steal your money.

You need to be real careful who you hire to do your payroll and tax files.

When they screw up and cause problems like this for your company they need to....at the very least be fired.

And if they are stealing money they need some time in jail with a certain former Penn State football coach.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/23/2012, 6:16 am

Kurt that really sucks, I'd throw charges at this William Bagley, just to scare his ass!!!

And Magic, as far as Sandusky goes, he will be dead in less than 1 year..Convicts prey upon child molestors he wont have 5 minutes to himself in the pokie..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 6/26/2012, 9:41 am

Ah yes, I feel your pain, Kurt.

In my case, my tax attorney screwed me over. The IRS figured I was trying to dodge taxes. It was a lack of communication.

Never got a visit from anybody from the IRS, but the local cops constantly harassed me. This went on for months. But the fact that it didn't bother me in the least was probably very frustrating for them, since I'm very difficult to intimidate....a hard nut to crack lol

And that's because I have a natural penchant to utterly resist authority, lol

In MY case.....only the Man Himself could knock me upside the head and give me an attitude adjustment lol

And that's exactly what He did whoa

BOOKIE CHALLENGE God Damnit! 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content