Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dude, play some Stairway

Go down

Dude, play some Stairway Empty Dude, play some Stairway

Post  Guest 1/8/2008, 6:03 pm

This is pretty damn awesome. "Rodrigo Y Gabriela"

Back to top Go down

Dude, play some Stairway Empty Re: Dude, play some Stairway

Post  Guest 1/8/2008, 6:33 pm

Thanks, son. I enjoyed that. We haven't always agreed on tastes in music over the years but this was good. Do me a favor and check out Mason Williams (from the around 1970) and his 12-string guitar. "Classical Gas" was one notable pop hit but the man could play those strings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/8/2008, 7:41 pm

Very nice, Noel. Thanks for that! clap
I've been listening to a lot of Clapton, John Mayer and BB King of late... you just added to the playlist! How'd you find that? A search under Stairway?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/8/2008, 9:25 pm

They are coming to Portland in a few weeks and I'll probably go see them. I was watching some of their songs on youtube.com to see if it's worth the $30 price of admission, and I decided that it was! The Stairway is just an introduction, on all of their other stuff that I watched, she plays most of the leads. Crazy good picking skills. Figured I'd share.

On a side note (I didn't hear them talk on any of the clips), apparently they learned English from drunken Irishmen only (seriously) so every other word is a curse word with a Spanish accent, but they don't know any better.

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 1/9/2008, 8:44 am

I'll stick to the Led Zep DVD my daughter gave me for Christmas. Can't beat Jimmy Page boohoo
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down