Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work is killin me

2 posters

Go down

Work is killin me Empty Work is killin me

Post  wood20ks 11/11/2007, 5:17 am

Work work work thats all I do............Worked for 13 straight days 9 hrs a day and still not enough for Nestle Purina.

Theres not enough light in a day for us.
Now Nestle`s wants to erect lights on the roof so we can start working 12s. Every day. I told my boss I can`t work 7 days a week that I need 1 day off. And today is the day.Tomorrow it`s back to 13 straight more.........Put in 61 last week and not sure whats in store this week.
pay is great and gonna take it because it won`t last forever.

Now maybe I can get some Superbowl tix with the money I save.

See ya at the SB Mighty.......... hellyes
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Work is killin me Empty Re: Work is killin me

Post  dblshockpwr 11/11/2007, 4:32 pm

wood20ks wrote:Work work work thats all I do............Worked for 13 straight days 9 hrs a day and still not enough for Nestle Purina.

Theres not enough light in a day for us.
Now Nestle`s wants to erect lights on the roof so we can start working 12s. Every day. I told my boss I can`t work 7 days a week that I need 1 day off. And today is the day.Tomorrow it`s back to 13 straight more.........Put in 61 last week and not sure whats in store this week.
pay is great and gonna take it because it won`t last forever.

Now maybe I can get some Superbowl tix with the money I save.

See ya at the SB Mighty.......... hellyes

Where you working at Woods? I've had a week off (we slowed down a little bit... New projects starting up next week though..) So I would LOVE to get some of that OT....

You must be doing some serious saving though buddy!! Thatspart of the reason why I like to work lots of OT... No time to spend it LOL

I could have gone back to the stadium, but I took a week off so my partner could get some hours in... His wife just had twins so he needs it a little more than I do at the moment..
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/11/2007, 4:33 pm

And I saw the jobsite is Nestle/Purina.... Just wondering where at exactley? I know there's a nestle project in Indiana getting ready to start (or it might havee already) in Anderson or Kokomo, i can't remember which one...

Get em for all the OT you can bro!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/17/2007, 6:23 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:And I saw the jobsite is Nestle/Purina.... Just wondering where at exactley? I know there's a nestle project in Indiana getting ready to start (or it might havee already) in Anderson or Kokomo, i can't remember which one...

Get em for all the OT you can bro!!

Davenport Ia. is where I`m working. An hour and a half away...........

They give me company vehicle,gas and 10$ for travel every day......cool.

58 hrs last week ,9 dbl time and 9 at time and a half ,equalled 2,711.00
and brought home 1753.00.............sweeeeeeeeeet hellyes

Still working 91/2 hrs a day and working tomorrow. it`s taking its toll but being me the foreman has to be there everyday..........Wouldn`t miss it if I wasn`t foreman.lol
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum