Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a pet deer

+2
Agent 99
Magic
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have a pet deer Empty I have a pet deer

Post  Magic 10/26/2007, 6:57 pm

This buck comes in the yard during the day all the way to the apple tree by the pond and munches apples so today I shot some 8mm video of the new pet.

I have been here almost 24yrs and brought that apple tree here when I bought this place back in 1984 and this is the first time I had a deer pet stop by.

Problem is I have shit for brains neighbors who will shoot it the first chance they get.

None of them have any need for food.......fatass dopes that are retired and have that phoney military check for life now.

Too bad I can't let that deer borrow my Desert Eagle to protect itself and mom deer with her twins.

chicken_dance bs pissed shitcanned

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

I have a pet deer Empty Re: I have a pet deer

Post  Agent 99 10/27/2007, 5:38 am

That's too bad about your neighbors Magic! I myself hunt, but I hunt for food. I shot me a deer last fall and ended up with almost 50 lbs of burger along with some steaks, roast, jerkey and summer sausage. I'm just running out of meat. Just in time for me to get back up in my tree and get another one here in a couple of weeks.

ramborampage
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/27/2007, 5:45 am

Sorry Magic...

But he's fair game...

I just got a deer a couple of weeks ago in early archery out here.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/27/2007, 5:48 am

Agent 99 wrote:That's too bad about your neighbors Magic! I myself hunt, but I hunt for food. I shot me a deer last fall and ended up with almost 50 lbs of burger along with some steaks, roast, jerkey and summer sausage. I'm just running out of meat. Just in time for me to get back up in my tree and get another one here in a couple of weeks.

ramborampage

LOL c'mon.... if that Buck came under your stand he'd be dead and you know it...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 10/27/2007, 7:46 am

bluehoo

Yeah I know you guys do that hunting stuff but my neighbors would shoot your dogs and cats too.

They always shoot the racoons here and any other wild critter.

As long as they sell food at Safeway I will be fine and don't have any plans on ever shooting a deer unless it is with a camera.

Wouldn't mind one bit to catch one of these jackasses in my yard and shoot them though 357_SmithWesson ramborampage

Btw my worst enemy ever is selling that place across the street and it has the 2 houses on it he built in the 5yrs he has been here.

$1,000,000 right now.........I can't wait.......if I had the money I would buy it just so I could surprise the shit out of him and then ramborampage

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 10/27/2007, 8:50 am

dblshockpwr wrote:
Agent 99 wrote:That's too bad about your neighbors Magic! I myself hunt, but I hunt for food. I shot me a deer last fall and ended up with almost 50 lbs of burger along with some steaks, roast, jerkey and summer sausage. I'm just running out of meat. Just in time for me to get back up in my tree and get another one here in a couple of weeks.

ramborampage

LOL c'mon.... if that Buck came under your stand he'd be dead and you know it...

There's no doubt about it 2shock!!!!! I was saying it was too bad that his neighbors would just shoot it for the hell of it.

Shock do you hunt private property or do you hunt the reservoirs? I live right on the edge of Salamonie Reservoir up in Huntington Co. and I just sit in a tree line on my property and let all the jackasses in the reservoir push them to me! I can probably see at least 4 or 5 deer a day come by my stand. I'm right between two largely wooded areas. They like to run back and forth between them and my property is right smack in the middle of them. ramborampage
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Back to top Go down

Post  Swanshaft 10/27/2007, 10:14 am

Where do you guys live? It all sounds beautiful. I live in a suburb that is slowly becoming part of Philadelphia. When I was growing up, it was all farms, woods etc... Over the past 20 years 90% of that has been cleared out for some sort of development. It sucks.

Magic: I dont hunt, but am just curious... how big was the buck? Are you going to post the video?
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/27/2007, 11:56 am

Agent 99 wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:

ramborampage

There's no doubt about it 2shock!!!!! I was saying it was too bad that his neighbors would just shoot it for the hell of it.

Shock do you hunt private property or do you hunt the reservoirs? I live right on the edge of Salamonie Reservoir up in Huntington Co. and I just sit in a tree line on my property and let all the jackasses in the reservoir push them to me! I can probably see at least 4 or 5 deer a day come by my stand. I'm right between two largely wooded areas. They like to run back and forth between them and my property is right smack in the middle of them. ramborampage

I hunt alot in Spencer, my uncle has a 150 acre spread out there.. He has corn, an orchard and the river all in the back 40... Makes for some GREAT hunting...I don't mess around with the public land much due to the amount of retards once shotgun season come in.

I used to hunt the NMLRA(National Muzzleloading Rifle Association) down in freindship too, they have about 500 acres there... and some fine hunting as well.

All I really hint anymore is archery and TRADITIONAL muzzleloader anymore.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/27/2007, 11:58 am

Swanshaft wrote:Where do you guys live? It all sounds beautiful. I live in a suburb that is slowly becoming part of Philadelphia. When I was growing up, it was all farms, woods etc... Over the past 20 years 90% of that has been cleared out for some sort of development. It sucks.

Magic: I dont hunt, but am just curious... how big was the buck? Are you going to post the video?

I know what you mean, Where I live was all farmland when I was a kid and the city is creeping up around me too... I hate it.

I do have land in a rural part of the state though.... but I am at war with the town planning commission there.. hellyes
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 10/27/2007, 1:02 pm

2shock........ I'm assuming your talking apple orchard. That's got to be easy picking for you. I'm surrounded by a corn field and a small stream running into the reservoir property. I try to stay away from the Reservoir. Those jackasses will shot at anything that fucking moves. I have to bring my horses into the stalls during shotgun season. Don't trust them one bit.

Shotgun and muzzleloader for me. Never got into Archery season. Although you don't have to worry about freezing your ass off in a stand during Archery. Unless you hunt late archery.
Agent 99
Agent 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 10/27/2007, 1:52 pm

Swanshaft wrote:Where do you guys live? It all sounds beautiful. I live in a suburb that is slowly becoming part of Philadelphia. When I was growing up, it was all farms, woods etc... Over the past 20 years 90% of that has been cleared out for some sort of development. It sucks.

I live on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state Swan.

It was fair sized.......a 3 point as they call it.

I can't load the video on here but when I get a chance I will freeze a picture on my bigscreen and snap a picture of that with my pc camera and post that here.

It was having fun munchin' apples.......and I have about 200 more apples off that tree than we can eat so he is helpin' out here.

He has a wife deer and a set of twins that usually just come out at night but he came by right in the middle of a sunny day so I got some nice video of that on the 8mm video cam.

This is where the Olympic National Parks are.

I have 5 acres that I bought back in 1984 and it has a nice creek and pond full of trout and hundreds of trees I have planted over the years.

And the only animals I allow here are the wild ones.

Deer,rabbits,racoons,birds of all kinds and even a big bobcat that I also took nice video of this summer.

There are bears here too but they don't come by often since the neighbors all have barking dipshit dogs and shoot guns all the time for no reason.

This place would be perfect if a couple of them would move away!

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 10/27/2007, 3:53 pm

I have a pet deer Deer2007002dj5

I have a pet deer Deer2007008qm7

I have a pet deer Deer2007006ih1

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkfan8812 10/27/2007, 4:51 pm

Cripes, majik lives in the city as fas as I am concerned. It is hunting season here, so all the deer live in our city. Well, until last weekend, now it is elk season. So the deer go high and the elk eat the local rotten fruit on the ground. In a couple of weeks it will be bear. They love the fruit that makes them drunk.
hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
Retired

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post  Swanshaft 10/27/2007, 6:07 pm

Thanks for the pics Magic. I see deer often in my area, but never really see any bucks.

I hope for that deers sake that it didnt walk underneath that ladder.... in_da_nuts goner
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkfan8812 10/28/2007, 12:16 am

This is where we schedule our traffic jams...

I have a pet deer 2005_roslyn_street
hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkfan8812 10/28/2007, 12:25 am

Take a left when you see this sign...

I have a pet deer Sign
hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkfan8812 10/28/2007, 12:28 am

This is "The Brick" that magic always mentions, and yet has had a beer with me at.

I have a pet deer Brick
hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkfan8812 10/28/2007, 12:31 am

The logo is called the brick dick.

Can you guess what the brick logo is based on...?

I have a pet deer Brickfront
hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkfan8812 10/28/2007, 12:41 am

If you meet her, you went too far...

I have a pet deer 1153-1
hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkfan8812 10/28/2007, 12:47 am

Can you see my car? I can...

I have a pet deer Roslynaprilweb
hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 10/28/2007, 1:18 am

Swanshaft wrote:Thanks for the pics Magic. I see deer often in my area, but never really see any bucks.

I hope for that deers sake that it didnt walk underneath that ladder.... in_da_nuts goner

Well I did ask the deer to climb that ladder to pick the rest of the apples but he decided to just wait for them to fall smile

The elk don't make it to my roperty ever.....I think they are smart enough to know my neighbors would shoot em for sure.

We have lots of the Olympic elk here though and they are pretty much pets and have a crossing sign on the hiway 101 up near Sequim and a warning light that flashes if they get close to the hiway,

Deer aren't that lucky.......I have seen many of them run over by crazy drivers around here.

I do have lots of the white swans here every spring and summer and this one rare black swan stops by on occasion and I have a pic of it some where so maybe I will find that.

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 10/28/2007, 1:26 am

Nice pictures of Roslyn Brent!

I posted a pic of the Brick the other day I found on some website but for some reason it only loaded here once in a while.

Roslyn looks like it would fit in over here actually.

Looks like the old part of Port Townsend mixed with the mountains up near Sequim.

Ok which car is yours?

Just think if you were in Roslyn back then you could have got a "extra" job on the tv show smile

My old golf partner got on most of the shows back then just because he has a beard about a foot long!

I'll have to get over there some day......every summer I plan on it but haven't made it yet (my lil brother lives in North Bend and I only went there once)

And would like to go back to Lake Tapps where I always went to back in the 1960's........they don't look the same now days and they have a golf course there I want to play.

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 11/2/2007, 11:26 am

I have a pet deer 10300711

This is it for me. Nothing but trees and corn surrounding me. As you can see..... They're just taking down the corn. I was hoping they would keep it up for another 2 more weeks. Shotgun season is just around the corner.

Gotta love the Great Outdoors!!!!!!!!!! ramborampage
Agent 99
Agent 99

Back to top Go down

I have a pet deer Empty ASSHOLE NEIGHBORS

Post  Guest 11/2/2007, 2:06 pm

That to bad about your neighbors majic. I am a hunter allso and seen a big buck when I was picking berries In my honey hole were I shot a two point last year. We only count one side in washington. There are lots of places to get a deer around here if I had a deer in my yard I would enjoy the beauty of it and leave it alone.

PS. YES I AGREE YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE REDNECK ASSHOLES.

Last edited by on 11/2/2007, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 11/2/2007, 2:24 pm

Hey Troy I think those idiot neighbors across the street are actually real ugly deer and I hear it is hunting season for them!

I think they like to eat propane too lol

I guess they would make good food for the coyotes!

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic