Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairtax.org

3 posters

Go down

Fairtax.org Empty Fairtax.org

Post  dblshockpwr 8/29/2007, 3:40 pm

Our tax code bites a big dick!!!

We need a new system.

check it out!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fairtax.org Empty Re: Fairtax.org

Post  Guest 8/29/2007, 4:16 pm

I agree, dbl. I read "The Fair Tax" book over a year ago and passed it onto several friends. I've registered on the web site and get frequent updates. It makes so much sense...

[rant]
Eliminate the Federal Income Tax
Eliminate the IRS bureaucracy
Eliminate Social Security payments
Eliminate having to file any sort of income tax each year

Replace all of this with a national sales tax of somewhere between 17 and 23 percent. If you buy something new, you pay the tax. Rich folks buying their Bentley's and Benz's pay the sales tax -- no tax dodging possible for anyone.

Now, realize you'll pay this sales tax on EVERYTHING new you buy -- even a house -- including food. That may impact the lower-income family so there is a provision in the plan for a prebate (payment to the taxpayer).

No more federal withholding or payroll tax deductions taken out of your check. You keep what you earn. No more taxes on savings and investments or on your estate at your death.

This is not a value-added tax. It is a flat sales tax. You cannot imagine the billions (trillions?) of dollars wasted in the American economy just because of the current tax system. The Fair Tax would eliminate all of that overhead for companies -- can you imagine a company making a product decision based on it's market potential rather than making long-term planning decisions based on how those decisions will/might be impacted by the government taxing czars.

Our income tax system is nothing more than a political tool, used by those in power to manipulate voters and fill the wasteful government coffers.

Unfortunately, the Fair Tax bill will never get through Congress. You think folks working for H&R Block, tax attorneys, and the federal employee unions would ever let that happen? Not to mention the fact that eliminating the income tax would take away the single most powerful voter-manipulating tool the Washington politicians have.

If you haven't read the book, check it out...The Fair Tax. chicken_dance

http://www.fairtax.org

[/rant]

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/29/2007, 6:16 pm

It's excately what NEEDS to happen though blue!

If we can get enough people behind it then the politicians HAVE to listen to us....

Shoot we could probably push for a national referendum on it..

and if that happened the IRS and the stupid tax code would have no chance ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage

dude I'm single with no kids and I make good money... Imagine the tax hit I'm taking!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 8/30/2007, 10:56 am

Yep, it's going to take strong activism by the people in order to get this passed. The crooks and traitors that infest our government know that if the fair tax is passed, they will lose control. If you can't control the people's money, you can't control the people. Flood your treasonous representatives in Washington with fax blasts, emails and phone calls. Threaten to vote them out of office if they don't do our will. The people must mobilize, then we'll get results. This is how we stopped the traitors from making all those millions of Mexican foreign nationals US citizens.

The fair tax will increase tax revenue by the billions every year.....just think of all the sales tax collected from people who never pay income tax.....pimps, whores, drug dealers, politicians, illegal mexicans, ect ect.

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Fairtax.org 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/30/2007, 5:44 pm

mighty_colts wrote:Yep, it's going to take strong activism by the people in order to get this passed. The crooks and traitors that infest our government know that if the fair tax is passed, they will lose control. If you can't control the people's money, you can't control the people. Flood your treasonous representatives in Washington with fax blasts, emails and phone calls. Threaten to vote them out of office if they don't do our will. The people must mobilize, then we'll get results. This is how we stopped the traitors from making all those millions of Mexican foreign nationals US citizens.

The fair tax will increase tax revenue by the billions every year.....just think of all the sales tax collected from people who never pay income tax.....pimps, whores, drug dealers, politicians, illegal mexicans, ect ect.

Mighty where did you get that picture of the future Mrs. Shock?

I think I'm in love.....

I wonder how phycho she is? LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 8/31/2007, 2:54 am

I think I'm in love.....

She's 15 for christs sake!!!!!!!
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/31/2007, 12:39 pm

cravnravn wrote:

I think I'm in love.....

She's 15 for christs sake!!!!!!!

LOL I can wait.......
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 9/1/2007, 10:57 am

ha ha ha.....I guess you're talking about Mrs. mighty_colts, right Dshock??

Sorry, she's off the market!! I cuddle up with that lucious babe every night!! (in my dreams, anyway)

Just so you know, that delicious female is a Russian. But ask me if I care bounce

And she's definately over 18, because I've had that photo for several years now, so even if she was 15 at the time, she's legal now hellyes

But even if she IS only 15, she'd be legal by the time they were finally able to get my tongue out of her crotch!! I'd bury my tongue in that and hang on for dear life lol

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Fairtax.org 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content