Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEXANS 30 RAVENS 3

3 posters

Go down

TEXANS 30 RAVENS 3 Empty TEXANS 30 RAVENS 3

Post  Magic 8/22/2007, 11:35 pm

GRAAAHAHA!!

Ok I know Cravn doesn't expect much from the Orioles but that should even be enough for G-Mole to give up on another baseball season clap

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8780
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

TEXANS 30 RAVENS 3 Empty Re: TEXANS 30 RAVENS 3

Post  cravnravn 8/23/2007, 6:01 am

Thats as bad as the Colts losing to the Texans...Ehhhgad

Lost all interest in pro baseball in 1994, when they struck and cancelled the Word Series. I was a Union worker, but did you see us walking out in Decemeber and Christmas being cancelled?? Hell No you didnt..

Besides, the current owner Angelos, has a striking resemblence to irsay.

Now the Little League World Series is where its at, those kids from the Caribbean know how to play some ball, todays game will be on noon my time on ESPN, Venezuala vs Curacau, that will be a hell of a game, hate to see a loser between that one. If you get a chance to watch it, theres a tall lanky left handed batter on Venezuala, 13 years old, has the sweetest swing, reminds me of Griffey Jr, the kids 13!!!!!!!!! took one out last night close to 300 feet.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/23/2007, 5:33 pm

Cauracau or what ever... with a walk off dong! Was that the kid you were talking about Crav? Great game!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 8/24/2007, 3:18 am

No Kurt that wasnt him that hit the game winner, the kid Im talking about was Curacau's pitcher, he throws right, bats left, we was a protective pad over his elbow when he bats. The kid is so qucck and smooth with the bat, that even Dusty Baker said he has turned this into a scouting trip Smile

Oh and Kurt, Curacau is part of the A B C Islands in the Southern Caribbean, I suggest you take a scuba dive there, Aruba was fantastic, Curacau is not far and is just as beautiful..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/24/2007, 4:45 am

Oh, I'm aware... been there . Just didn't know how to spell it! As a matter of fact, the "B" of the ABC Islands is Bonaire... the best of the diving on this hemisphere!

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/24/2007, 12:53 pm

cravnravn wrote:No Kurt that wasnt him that hit the game winner, the kid Im talking about was Curacau's pitcher, he throws right, bats left, we was a protective pad over his elbow when he bats. The kid is so qucck and smooth with the bat, that even Dusty Baker said he has turned this into a scouting trip Smile

Oh and Kurt, Curacau is part of the A B C Islands in the Southern Caribbean, I suggest you take a scuba dive there, Aruba was fantastic, Curacau is not far and is just as beautiful..

Well what do you expect when they 17 year olds playing for them booya

You know I can get a birth certificate from South America saying my name is George Bush and I was born in Mexico City last year ro $25
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum