Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I set up an avatar for the site?

2 posters

Go down

How do I set up an avatar for the site? Empty How do I set up an avatar for the site?

Post  dblshockpwr 9/12/2006, 8:49 am

How do I do it for the site..... I want one so I can be cool like everybody else booya

And after I win the challenge this season I will officailly change my screename every to King2shock... king

LOL

I love vacation and the good old wake and bake!!! Damn I wish I was rich!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

How do I set up an avatar for the site? Empty Re: How do I set up an avatar for the site?

Post  Administrator 9/12/2006, 9:15 am

Shit man.....most of us tanked, as usual clap

To put up an avatar, hit the Profile link at the top of the page. Then look at the links in the upper-right of the next page.......click on "Avatar". Then on that page, you can either choose one of the generic ones by clicking "Show Gallery" then selecting one of them. Or click on Browse, which will open up files on your own computer.....then just select whatever you want.

Just make sure the file you choose is not too big!! Otherwise it will fuck up the board. You'll see what I mean if you try to use a file that's too big. If it's too big, then delete it from your profile, then either downsize it or choose another file.

You can also add a signature to your posts if you want. It will appear at the bottom on all your posts, just like mine.

You can also send me money, if you want. I will accept it sunny

BOOKIE CHALLENGE How do I set up an avatar for the site? 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down