Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Blue

4 posters

Go down

Hey Blue Empty Hey Blue

Post  cravnravn 4/16/2007, 8:41 am

Hey Blue 12162337_400X300

LOL, did you get snow? this is up in New Holland..I send Rigs up there 4 times a week.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hey Blue Empty Re: Hey Blue

Post  Administrator 4/16/2007, 12:44 pm

That is so awesome. I miss it happy2

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Hey Blue 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/16/2007, 7:27 pm

mighty_colts wrote:That is so awesome. I miss it happy2

yougottabefuckinkiddingme... you miss that shit? I'll admit Crav's picture is nice, but to have to walk, drive, live in and with that crap sucks!

Tee shirts and flip flops... that's the life for me. Some day.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/17/2007, 1:23 am

Mighty,

Its pretty in December,January, February ..Its not pretty in April. Im long ready for warmth and spring cleaning. Im ready for bodacious tatas not covered up by coats and sweaters, Im ready to go to the mall and watch chicks eat ice cream cones. Im ready for the beach and looking at thong bikinis.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/17/2007, 4:50 am

cravnravn wrote:Mighty,

Its pretty in December,January, February ..Its not pretty in April. Im long ready for warmth and spring cleaning. Im ready for bodacious tatas not covered up by coats and sweaters, Im ready to go to the mall and watch chicks eat ice cream cones. Im ready for the beach and looking at thong bikinis.

...but then in AZ I suppose he gets to do all that all year. The change of seasons is nice, for a couple weeks or so. I like snow on Christmas, not opening day at the ballpark.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 4/17/2007, 4:59 am

LOL yeah, I'm done with the snow and cold until around next Nov or Dec myself.... A couple of months is OK, not in April though...

hey CK!! Do you remember that one year when it was snowing around Indy 500 time? LOL Nothing like carb day with a few inches of powder on the ground... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/17/2007, 6:37 am

New Holland? You sure? We didn't get anything close to snow over the weekend...about 2.5 inches of rain and some very strong winds continuing through yesterday (Monday). Seriously, I'm only about 10 miles from New Holland and can't imagine that stuff. No local papers made note of anything like that in the county. Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/17/2007, 8:26 am

Yeah, those were from WGAL's web site
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/17/2007, 5:43 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:LOL yeah, I'm done with the snow and cold until around next Nov or Dec myself.... A couple of months is OK, not in April though...

hey CK!! Do you remember that one year when it was snowing around Indy 500 time? LOL Nothing like carb day with a few inches of powder on the ground... LOL

I do remember, 2shock! Although there are some days at the track I don't remember, and a few I wish I didn't, too! LOL!

Any of you other BC'ers ever done the Indianapolis Motor Speedway? Back in the day, it was something to behold! 1st turn snake pit... 4th turn stoner/drunkfest...
Countless practice days, numerous qualification days, and probably 8-10 race days! Good times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 4/17/2007, 7:18 pm

I did drive by the Indy track when I was there to see the Colts but have only watched the races on tv.

But I do know Agent 99 is a race car nut and never misses that!

Heck I even saw a race track in Indy that has the same name as him......maybe he was named after it smile

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/18/2007, 5:02 am

Race track with Cole's name????? Speedrome... State Fairgrounds... IMS... ????

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 4/18/2007, 2:01 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:LOL yeah, I'm done with the snow and cold until around next Nov or Dec myself.... A couple of months is OK, not in April though...

I do remember, 2shock! Although there are some days at the track I don't remember, and a few I wish I didn't, too! LOL!

Any of you other BC'ers ever done the Indianapolis Motor Speedway? Back in the day, it was something to behold! 1st turn snake pit... 4th turn stoner/drunkfest...
Countless practice days, numerous qualification days, and probably 8-10 race days! Good times.

LOL yeah We had some great times there.. I rmember when we were about 17 and we were tooling around the 3rd turn with a 100 gallon marine cooler FULL of beer, we passed some State Trooper (the big guys, the track goon squad..) and they were actually pretty cool about the whole thing... One guy was like "hey boys, what you got in the cooler" And his buddy started laughing and was like "Well a bunch of fine looking young men have a bunch of Diet Coke in there right.." Naturally we all said yes... and they went about their business.

We had a german foreign exchange student with us and we had just seen a huge pair of hooters and the guy put his arms around my shoulders and he was awed and just said "Rohn my friend, EVERYDAY should be like this everywhere..." It was pretty funny..
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 4/19/2007, 1:53 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Race track with Cole's name????? Speedrome... State Fairgrounds... IMS... ????

LOL.......damn I can't remember where I even heard that and I even tried to look it up!

I did see that Cole Porter was born in Indiana though smile

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic