Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Go down

GO BULLDOGS!!! Empty GO BULLDOGS!!!

Post  dblshockpwr 3/18/2007, 4:12 pm

Come on BUTLER!!!!

Knock Florida OUT of the tourney!!!!

It's time for some #1 seeds to fall!!!

My bracket is looking pretty sweet right now!!

Hmmm may I suggest a March Madness pool as well next year to the Cadre?

I would suggest a Derby pool as well, but I don't want to just give my money to Cravn....LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

GO BULLDOGS!!! Empty Re: GO BULLDOGS!!!

Post  Guest 3/20/2007, 7:22 pm

You may have seen my post on the ESPN boards... Daughter-in-law in 1st - son in 3rd - I'm tied for 4th in our pool of 28. booya

It will be a great weekend of hoops! hellyes

Butler takes on the gators... son and his bride will be in St. Louis for that one...

The North central Panthers and Mr. Eric Gordon go for the 4A State Championship at Conseco here in Indy... and I'll be there with my bride.

Go Dawgs! Go Panthers! clap

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/21/2007, 2:03 pm

Well I hope Mr. Gordon and his Panthers pull it out this weekend CK!!

Hey did North Central get the TV show that you were talking about for MTV? (The 2 a days type show?)

That would be pretty neat, but I'm surprised they didn't do it with :awerance North last season....

And good luck to the dogs alumni there CK!!

Of course I would be very happy if tiny Butler went out and knocked FLA out of the tourney!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/21/2007, 3:41 pm

No, NC did not do the MTV show. We don't really know if they ever actually did a show. They got started so late, it would have missed some of the drama they wanted...

Actually, the thought is that NC didn't have enough of the drama for them... plus those I've spoken with indicated the school board probably wouldn't have approved it. What good could have come from it? Far better chance for negative situations coming from something like that.

We heard there was an Anderson school in the running, possibly New Castle too. Word on the street (nothing official) was that they both turned it down.

It WOULD be cool to see the Dawgs beat down the Gators! All I know is that they better have their 3 pointers falling if they want to have a chance!

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/24/2007, 5:19 am

Oh welll it's over for Butler... they just didn't have it today.... As AJ Graves goes so does the Bulldogs....

They held their own underneath for the most part(as good as could be expected) but the 3's weren't falling...

Too Bad..
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down