Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Cravn!!

2 posters

Go down

Hey Cravn!! Empty Hey Cravn!!

Post  dblshockpwr 2/27/2007, 5:35 pm

I got the info from Amerilink yesterday.. I really like a few of their plans!!

The problem I'm having right now is getting the financing set up for the darn acreage!!! Everybody wants an ungodly amount down for undeveloped real estate... anywhere from 25-50%!!!

Fuck if I had 50% down I wouldn't need the damn finance company!!

I think that they know I'm planning to build this summer and know they won't be able to rake me over the coals in interest as i would roll it into a conventional mortgage as soon as I finished it. FUCKERS!!

I only want to spend 3-5% down out of pocket so I have more liquid funds for the build.....

I guess they think the American dream is to be in debt for 30 or 40 years....Not me... bs
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hey Cravn!! Empty Re: Hey Cravn!!

Post  cravnravn 2/28/2007, 1:23 am

2shock did you inquire with M&T Bank? once upon a time they were your Log Home Speciality Finance Bank..I had a HELL of a time with financing a log home with the Banks in Baltimore.

https://systembuilt.mandtbank.com/Default.asp
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2007, 5:11 am

"I had a HELL of a time with financing a log home with the Banks in Baltimore."

Kinda hard to get a loan when you spend all your money betting on the Ravens, for Christ's sake! Your odds on getting that note improve if betting YOUR WORLD CHAMPION INDIANAPOLIS COLTS! though. Shows good judgement... and an income.

I will drink to that

I crack myself up sometimes....

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 2/28/2007, 2:53 pm

cravnravn wrote:2shock did you inquire with M&T Bank? once upon a time they were your Log Home Speciality Finance Bank..I had a HELL of a time with financing a log home with the Banks in Baltimore.

https://systembuilt.mandtbank.com/Default.asp

I'll have to give them a call Cravn... I've got to get things rolling along soon though... Spring is almost here....!!! cheerstoyou

Didn't you say that you are an Amerilink rep Cravn? We might have to talk in the very near future...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/1/2007, 1:19 am

ColtsKurt wrote:"I had a HELL of a time with financing a log home with the Banks in Baltimore."

Kinda hard to get a loan when you spend all your money betting on the Ravens, for Christ's sake! Your odds on getting that note improve if betting YOUR WORLD CHAMPION INDIANAPOLIS COLTS! though. Shows good judgement... and an income.

I will drink to that

I crack myself up sometimes....

Lets see here..24 Fucking years of betting the Colts taught me a lesson..Dont Bet..So soes the one gifted SB Victory give you an edge over my Ravens?? I think not..Hows the saying go with your SB Victory..A Blind Squirrel will eventually find a nut hellyes
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down