Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect!

Go down

Perfect! Empty Perfect!

Post  Guest 2/15/2007, 4:41 am

Did I mention that after having spent $415 (for 2 of 4)for playoff tickets just before Christmas, $1200 for Super Bowl tickets just after New Years, $2100 for air/hotel/rental car in South Florida the first week in Feb, another $1000 for food and drink and mementos, another $100 to spend the night in Charlotte when the flight to Cincy was cancelled due to snow... sucks

I came home to find the envelope from your World Champion Colts invoicing me for the season ticket renewal??? Did I tell you that??? dammit

Ticket prices for my little corner of the dome went from $59/seat/game to $64. We're supposed to hear what's going to happen in the new Lucas Oil Stadium yet this month. We have 4 tix now... I think I'm going to try and up that to 6... shouldn't have a problem selling the extra 2...

Back to top Go down

Perfect! Empty Re: Perfect!

Post  Administrator 2/15/2007, 9:13 am

Wow......so you spent almost 5 grand on your Super Bowl Run.

5 grand to see the Beloved Colts win the Ring.

5 grand is a bargin to see that!! booya
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/15/2007, 1:44 pm

Please contact my credit card company and mortgage company and explain what a bargain that was!

My ass is puckering after the Christmas holidays, the playoff run, and now ticket renewal time.

Anyone need any insurance? I know this great guy...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down