Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK THIRTEEN LINES Of The 15th Annual Bookie Challenge®© ™

+11
BigDrew
kobesgame
IndyColt
Administrator
kamikazefireball
hawkfan8812
arkman40
Packer Backer
ShipokeKid
cravnravn
Magic
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WEEK THIRTEEN LINES Of The 15th Annual Bookie Challenge®© ™  - Page 2 Empty Re: WEEK THIRTEEN LINES Of The 15th Annual Bookie Challenge®© ™

Post  Guest 11/30/2014, 7:57 am

Best bets

Giants over jags

Rams over raiders

Parlay

Bengals over bucs

Atlanta over Arizona

Colts over skins

Back to top Go down

WEEK THIRTEEN LINES Of The 15th Annual Bookie Challenge®© ™  - Page 2 Empty Re: WEEK THIRTEEN LINES Of The 15th Annual Bookie Challenge®© ™

Post  kobesgame 11/30/2014, 8:31 am

CINCY
Pitt

CINCY
Pitt
MN
kobesgame
kobesgame
Retired

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDrew 11/30/2014, 8:35 am

Denver
Tennessee

Cincy
New England
Giants
BigDrew
BigDrew
Retired

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2006-08-30

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/DrewBHolla

Back to top Go down

WEEK THIRTEEN LINES Of The 15th Annual Bookie Challenge®© ™  - Page 2 Empty 13

Post  R&R 11/30/2014, 8:48 am

Texans
Dolphins

Buffalo
Baltimore
Arizona
R&R
R&R
I have a bad-ass avatar, and I know it.

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lizzard whipper 11/30/2014, 9:03 am

BB
CIN
MIN

PARLAY
BALT
STL
PIT
lizzard whipper
lizzard whipper
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/30/2014, 9:27 am

Giants -3
Cin -3 1/2

Mia-7
Denver -1 1/2
Indy -9 1/2

I would also like to ad NE +3 if one of my parlay teams lose......

Pack land this is for you.......... one_finger_salute
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/30/2014, 9:32 am

cravnravn wrote:Love me some Curtis, but Ray was great better then Lambert, butkus, nitchske,

Please don't put that loudmouth thug gangsta Lewis in the same sentence as those guys.......They were much better men than thug life Ray ever will be.

Thanks happy2
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/30/2014, 9:34 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Sure hope you codgers don't mind me interrupting your little man-love thing you've got going here, but I'd like to make my picks…

Your INDIANAPOLIS COLTS! -9.5
Denver Broncos -1.5

Cincinnati Bengals -3.5
Arizona Cardinals -2
Miami Dolphins -7

I remember a day when you'd get your ass chewed-on if you did anything but post your picks on this thread… Rolling Eyes

Lmao..........and not at your picks.
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/30/2014, 9:38 am

cravnravn wrote:Don't get offended at this Stealer fan the greatest LBer to ever lace em up, he didn't wear black and yellow either
WEEK THIRTEEN LINES Of The 15th Annual Bookie Challenge®© ™  - Page 2 Kindle17

I found some target practice......Magic may I borrow that desert Eagle of yours....... Twisted Evil
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/30/2014, 9:40 am

wood20ks wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Love me some Curtis, but Ray was great better then Lambert, butkus, nitchske,

Please don't put that loudmouth thug gangsta Lewis in the same sentence as those guys.......They were much better men than thug life Ray ever will be.

Thanks happy2

Friggin don't be a hater
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/30/2014, 9:54 am

Listen up, dammit!! This thread is for weekly PICKS!! Nothin' else. I gotta scroll through all of this crap (especially photos of Ray-Ray's crappy jersey) to locate your picks and when I get to the end and see I'm missing two players (like right now I'm missing Agent99 and ES-SAY) I gotta go back and scroll through all three pages again in case I missed them. And then I see the freakin' Ray-Ray jersey all over again.

Seriously. Help an old man out here, won't ya?

[/endrant]

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 11/30/2014, 11:42 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:Listen up, dammit!!  This thread is for weekly PICKS!!  Nothin' else.  I gotta scroll through all of this crap (especially photos of Ray-Ray's crappy jersey) to locate your picks and when I get to the end and see I'm missing two players (like right now I'm missing Agent99 and ES-SAY) I gotta go back and scroll through all three pages again in case I missed them.  And then I see the freakin' Ray-Ray jersey all over again.  

Seriously.  Help an old man out here, won't ya?

[/endrant]

Blue I made my picks this morning and I can't find them on here anywhere?!?!?!? I took... Denver and Miami for best bets and Indy, Cincy and NY Giants.
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 11/30/2014, 11:50 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:Listen up, dammit!!  This thread is for weekly PICKS!!  Nothin' else.  I gotta scroll through all of this crap (especially photos of Ray-Ray's crappy jersey) to locate your picks and when I get to the end and see I'm missing two players (like right now I'm missing Agent99 and ES-SAY) I gotta go back and scroll through all three pages again in case I missed them.  And then I see the freakin' Ray-Ray jersey all over again.  

[/endrant]

(but Mike Curtis is ok and on Blues favs list wink )

The teams I pick suck.....not my fault that they suck lol

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 11/30/2014, 11:52 am

Agent 99 wrote:

[/endrant]

Blue I made my picks this morning and I can't find them on here anywhere?!?!?!?  I took...  Denver and Miami for best bets and Indy, Cincy and NY Giants.

Yeah and my picks were really Rams,Saints,and Texans lol

Last edited by Magic on 11/30/2014, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/30/2014, 11:54 am

Gawd I hope I dont get grumpy as Blue does when I get old
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 11/30/2014, 12:27 pm

Magic wrote:
Agent 99 wrote:

[/endrant]

Blue I made my picks this morning and I can't find them on here anywhere?!?!?!?  I took...  Denver and Miami for best bets and Indy, Cincy and NY Giants.

Guess it's a goose egg for me then
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 11/30/2014, 1:19 pm

Everyones favorite team of the day  the BENGALS lol

And the Ravens just choked away a win at home bs

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/30/2014, 1:36 pm

Magic wrote:Everyones favorite team of the day  the BENGALS lol

Had to watch the Baltimore game. Kept settling for field goals . . . where was bazooka joe? Crows suck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/30/2014, 1:37 pm

Had to watch the Baltimore game (it was either that or the Steelers).  Ravens kept settling for field goals . . . where was bazooka joe?  

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 11/30/2014, 2:53 pm

Yes I had to watch that game here too (No Colts Game)

After the Bengals and Pitts disasters I really rooted for SD on that last drive since the Crows D sucked most of the day and the O didn't have that Forsett running game they had last week.

I also picked NE today hoping to jinx them vs GB in my pick'ems so either way I win.

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/1/2014, 4:17 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:

Had to watch the Baltimore game.  Kept settling for field goals . . . where was bazooka joe?  Crows suck.

We put. 33 on the board, what do you mean where was bazooka Joe? We have a defense collapse in the 2nd half. You say you watched the game, did you see the drops?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/1/2014, 6:38 am

Agent 99 wrote:
Magic wrote:
Agent 99 wrote:

[/endrant]

Guess it's a goose egg for me then

Damn... there goes the big winner's pot 'o jelly beans.

Oh, wait...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/1/2014, 6:39 am

cravnravn wrote:
BlueShoes1 wrote:

Had to watch the Baltimore game.  Kept settling for field goals . . . where was bazooka joe?  Crows suck.

We put. 33 on the board, what do you mean where was bazooka Joe? We have a defense collapse in the 2nd half. You say you watched the game, did you see the drops?

Winning QBs will their teams to wins... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/1/2014, 9:55 am

cravnravn wrote:
BlueShoes1 wrote:

My point is, by settling for 4 field goals your team took 16 points off the board. An elite QB would have turned at least one of those opportunities into a TD and your team wins!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2