Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CK!!! Have you left for the SB yet??

2 posters

Go down

CK!!!  Have you left for the SB yet?? Empty CK!!! Have you left for the SB yet??

Post  dblshockpwr 1/28/2007, 10:55 am

Good luck down there buddy!!!

And take some good luck with you to the Colts!!

Man I wish I could have made it down there for the SB!!!!

But I have this very bad habit of going to Florida for vacation and not coming back LOL.....

Thats how I moved to Panama City back then, I went down for the 4rth of July and just stayed.... I had a job and a place to live in a week....

One of the best times of my life, played volleyball on the beach everyday, ran the beach service for one of the hotels.... I rented wave-runners and took people para-sailing for a living... LOL I was even on MTV when they had Spring break there at La Vela and Spinnaker...

And the best thing was there was a new batch of tourist girls there every single week...... Ahhh the Good Old days...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

CK!!!  Have you left for the SB yet?? Empty Re: CK!!! Have you left for the SB yet??

Post  Guest 1/28/2007, 2:29 pm

Nah, the lady and I leave Friday. Back the following Tues. night.

Back to top Go down

CK!!!  Have you left for the SB yet?? Empty Re: CK!!! Have you left for the SB yet??

Post  cravnravn 1/28/2007, 3:03 pm

Hope you have a MISERABLE Flight back.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/28/2007, 7:09 pm

I imagine the flight back will be miserable... it will be horrible coming back to reality after having been down there partying after the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS win their first Super Bowl!

Single digit temps in Indy... 70-80's in Miami... yeah, it'll be a miserable flight home alright!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down