Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK Time To Watch the Greatest QB Ever......

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OK Time To Watch the Greatest QB Ever...... - Page 2 Empty Re: OK Time To Watch the Greatest QB Ever......

Post  Guest 9/30/2013, 8:46 am

seabird wrote:So are we watching a show on John Unitas ?  Because he is still the greatest ever end of question.  While Payton may have some of the samethngs that Johnny had he has not preformed in the Playoffs.  While I will agree that Dee hurt them in the playoffs last year he did throw an awful looking interception.  You have to know he feels the heat of not winning the big one.  While I will never put crybrady ahead of him until he gets it done in the playoffs he will not be Montana or Unitas simple as that and Payton knows that.  Pitchers in baseball are judged by wins and how they play in the clutch it's no differant for QBs in the NFL.
What about Red Grange? C'mon, Seabird... we're talking new era QBs here... YA Tittle was good... lol 

Back to top Go down

OK Time To Watch the Greatest QB Ever...... - Page 2 Empty Re: OK Time To Watch the Greatest QB Ever......

Post  dblshockpwr 9/30/2013, 8:51 am

seabird wrote:So are we watching a show on John Unitas ?  Because he is still the greatest ever end of question.  While Payton may have some of the samethngs that Johnny had he has not preformed in the Playoffs.  While I will agree that Dee hurt them in the playoffs last year he did throw an awful looking interception.  You have to know he feels the heat of not winning the big one.  While I will never put crybrady ahead of him until he gets it done in the playoffs he will not be Montana or Unitas simple as that and Payton knows that.  Pitchers in baseball are judged by wins and how they play in the clutch it's no differant for QBs in the NFL.
Montana and Unitas would get killed in todays NFL. Defenses are much more complicated, they would have no idea what they were looking at out there and some 340lb NT would plant them next to Jimmy Hoffa.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2