Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I am going to buy a house in Fountain Square....

Go down

I think I am going to buy a house in Fountain Square.... Empty I think I am going to buy a house in Fountain Square....

Post  dblshockpwr 10/14/2012, 7:15 am

Historic district in Downtown Indy (CK will know where I am talking about.)

I can get this great old Saltbox (built in 1880) for about 40K...

I remember when Downtown Indy was the "bad" neighborhood, now there have been a few deadly shootings about a mile from my current abode.

Now it's starting to be the opposite, the thugs are moving farther out and the decent folks are moving back downtown....

Of course I do still have my land out at the lake for weekends and summers.....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I think I am going to buy a house in Fountain Square.... Empty Re: I think I am going to buy a house in Fountain Square....

Post  Guest 10/14/2012, 7:23 am

dblshockpwr wrote:Historic district in Downtown Indy (CK will know where I am talking about.)

I can get this great old Saltbox (built in 1880) for about 40K...

I remember when Downtown Indy was the "bad" neighborhood, now there have been a few deadly shootings about a mile from my current abode.

Now it's starting to be the opposite, the thugs are moving farther out and the decent folks are moving back downtown....

Of course I do still have my land out at the lake for weekends and summers.....

That area IS making a comeback... and may - WILL - put your carpentry skills to use!

Back to top Go down

I think I am going to buy a house in Fountain Square.... Empty Re: I think I am going to buy a house in Fountain Square....

Post  dblshockpwr 10/14/2012, 8:07 am

Thats the truth.. LOL

But I am hoping that it makes a comeback like Chatham Arch or Herron-Morton....

And I triple my money on the place... lol
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down