Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope you're all having a good season.

2 posters

Go down

Hope you're all having a good season. Empty Hope you're all having a good season.

Post  Guest 1/7/2007, 12:51 pm

Have fun while it last because it won't be so fun when I get back next season. lol

On a serious note, I glanced over the standings for quick second. I noticed some big turnarounds from the previous seasons. Anyone wanna update me on whats going on so I don't have to read through all the forum topics?

Back to top Go down

Hope you're all having a good season. Empty Re: Hope you're all having a good season.

Post  cravnravn 1/7/2007, 1:40 pm

Hi ya Matt, hope all is well with you, Be safe over there..

In a nutshell, My Ravens are 6 days away from kicking the Colts ass in the 2nd round of the playoffs..Other than that, its been quite quiet in here.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hope you're all having a good season. Empty Re: Hope you're all having a good season.

Post  Magic 1/7/2007, 3:36 pm

Well hello Matt.......I was wondering when you were going to stop by for a visit.

I guess you could read through the picks copies or just look at the standings........yeah Arkman is the opposite of what we usually have here and I have about 15pts less than last season myself.

Or you can jsut read the last several posts on the main board since I just saw lots of comedy here today smile

Hope all is well your way man.
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down