Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife's and Husband's Diaries

2 posters

Go down

Wife's and Husband's Diaries Empty Wife's and Husband's Diaries

Post  Guest 7/14/2011, 4:33 pm

Wife’s Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.

I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.

I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

Husband's Diary:

A four putt! Who four putts?

Back to top Go down

Wife's and Husband's Diaries Empty Re: Wife's and Husband's Diaries

Post  Magic 7/14/2011, 5:23 pm

Ain't that the truth!

I have evidence just today.

As you guys know I already have a satellite dish farm in my front yard (5 dishes)

Well today we were looking at the DishNet bill that comes in a bundle with the phone and the DSL.

$151 a month but the bad thing was $59.95 a month for DishNet who brags on TV commercials about how they give the best deals and that DirecTV robs you.

And mine is with the old style receiver which I own and I have had a HD TV since 2003 and NEVER had a HD dish receiver from any of them.

So she calls CenturyLink and on monday we will be having a DirecTV HD dish and receiver installed WITH a receiver with separate channels.

I hear her talking to the girl on the phone and I hear them saying the reason she has to have a separate channel for the 2 TV's is because she hates the Golf Channel and the girl on the phone said the same thing and how she has kids at home and how they have to have all those women channels so they don't have to watch ESPN or Golf and now I get free year of NFL Sunday Ticket lol

So I guess besides finally getting HD I also get to watch sports without non-stop bitching
laughing

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/14/2011, 6:18 pm

Once on HD you ain't ever going to want to go back.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 7/15/2011, 1:43 am

HD is unfugginbelieveable, especially a football game.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum