Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Saturn?

Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty What happened to Saturn?

Post  cravnravn on 3/28/2011, 3:50 am

I miss my guiding light in the east on my drive in.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5852
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  ColtsKurt on 3/28/2011, 8:31 am

cravnravn wrote:I miss my guiding light in the east on my drive in.

You didn't hear? Saturn went down the tubes - along with Hummer - during the big GM reorganization/bankruptcy scam...
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3915
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  BlueShoes1 on 3/28/2011, 9:24 am

cravnravn wrote:I miss my guiding light in the east on my drive in.

Guiding Light...isn't that a daytime soap opera? Whatever floats your boat, Cravn!
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 74
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  BlueShoes1 on 3/28/2011, 9:25 am

ColtsKurt wrote:You didn't hear? Saturn went down the tubes - along with Hummer - during the big GM reorganization/bankruptcy scam...

"Down the tubes" and Hummer in the same sentence...Freudian slip, I hope! wink
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 74
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  ColtsKurt on 3/28/2011, 10:38 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:You didn't hear? Saturn went down the tubes - along with Hummer - during the big GM reorganization/bankruptcy scam...

"Down the tubes" and Hummer in the same sentence...Freudian slip, I hope! wink

You are correct about the slip, sir! I failed to insert a strategically placed "on."
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3915
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  Magic on 3/28/2011, 2:47 pm

Saturn is still visible for one hour after sunset, looking east-southeast so now is the time to get a last view before conjunction with the sun.

About 40 minutes before sunrise (Cravn's part of the day) you will watch the cresent Moon move across the sky above Venus smile


What happened to Saturn? WebVic11_Mar30mo
Magic
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 8140
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  BlueShoes1 on 3/28/2011, 5:29 pm

~ It is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius...Aquarius! Aquarius! ~
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 74
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  Magic on 3/28/2011, 9:13 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:~ It is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius...Aquarius! Aquarius! ~

Only us old timers remember that Blue lol

But even YOU were a youngster in 1967 (and we both played 45's)





Magic
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 8140
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  cravnravn on 3/29/2011, 1:32 am

So thats Venus thats been peaking in my window, I'll look harder..

Oh and I remember the 5th Dimension, like it was yesterday..
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5852
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  cravnravn on 3/29/2011, 3:13 am

6:09 I see Venus now...
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5852
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  BlueShoes1 on 3/29/2011, 5:24 am

Magic wrote:
Only us old timers remember that Blue lol

But even YOU were a youngster in 1967 (and we both played 45's)
In 1967 I was in the Air Force and had just turned 21! Interesting story about the 5th Dimension... Nancy and I, on our honeymoon at Wildwood NJ (my military pay did not allow us to go anywhere real fancy) in 1969 saw a little night club off the boardwalk and the 5th Dimension were playing there! $5 cover and two drinks and we sat about 20 feet from the stage. A really awesome show with only, I'd say, less than a 100 people in the place!! I never did understand why they did that or how they made any money that night. A neat memory from a very good year for me.
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 74
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  cravnravn on 3/29/2011, 5:44 am

Magic wrote:
BlueShoes1 wrote:~ It is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius...Aquarius! Aquarius! ~

Only us old timers remember that Blue lol

But even YOU were a youngster in 1967 (and we both played 45's)






Whan I was a DJ, I spun 45's & 33's sunny
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5852
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  Magic on 3/29/2011, 2:25 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:

In 1967 I was in the Air Force and had just turned 21! Interesting story about the 5th Dimension... Nancy and I, on our honeymoon at Wildwood NJ (my military pay did not allow us to go anywhere real fancy) in 1969 saw a little night club off the boardwalk and the 5th Dimension were playing there! $5 cover and two drinks and we sat about 20 feet from the stage. A really awesome show with only, I'd say, less than a 100 people in the place!! I never did understand why they did that or how they made any money that night. A neat memory from a very good year for me.[/quote]


The good old days Blue cheerstoyou

Around here we can go see music of the past at our local indian casino's and the crowds are pretty much like that.......of course we do have to pay more than $5

Smokey Robinson was here last month.

Magic
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 8140
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

What happened to Saturn? Empty Re: What happened to Saturn?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum