Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol the Pats fans on ESPN general are more thin skinned than

2 posters

Go down

lol the Pats fans on ESPN general are more thin skinned than Empty lol the Pats fans on ESPN general are more thin skinned than

Post  dblshockpwr 1/12/2011, 12:30 pm

usual these days.

Don't remind them they have one of the worst pass defenses in the entire NFL. Only the Texans and the Redskins are worse. Funny how all of a sudden the defense doesn't matter once they don't have one. Woulnd't surprise me 1 bit to see the Jets recover and beat em in the playoffs. The Pats remind me of the old Colts teams from early in Manning's career these days.

clap
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

lol the Pats fans on ESPN general are more thin skinned than Empty Re: lol the Pats fans on ESPN general are more thin skinned than

Post  dblshockpwr 1/12/2011, 1:03 pm

Here is one to throw out to Midgar and his cronies when they start boo hooning.

The folks in Boston are so fucking fat they had to order Plus Sized ambumances!! LOLOL

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/12/supersized-boston-ambulance-makes-room-for-obese-passengers/?hpt=T2
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

lol the Pats fans on ESPN general are more thin skinned than Empty Re: lol the Pats fans on ESPN general are more thin skinned than

Post  cravnravn 1/13/2011, 1:15 am

I got perma-banned Me and the mod went round n round..

Has to create a newbie.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 1/13/2011, 2:45 pm

cravnravn wrote:I got perma-banned Me and the mod went round n round..

Has to create a newbie.

LOL hell I got IP banned....

No problems though, I got something coming for ESPN. I am building my own server... I will be able to roll my own IP addresses soon.... Let those fuckers chase their tails on that one for a while.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down