Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TURKEY DAY LINES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Magic on 11/24/2010, 12:09 am

TURKEY DAY LINES 84343567 horsey TURKEY DAY LINES 2TURKEY DAY LINES 1TURKEY DAY LINES 20 TURKEY DAY LINES 8 TURKEY DAY LINES 17TURKEY DAY LINES 6 TURKEY DAY LINES 4TURKEY DAY LINES 18TURKEY DAY LINES 1TURKEY DAY LINES 2 horseyTURKEY DAY LINES 84343567



New England -6.5 At Detroit O/U 50.5
New Orleans -4 At Dallas O/U 50
At NY Jets -9 Cincinnati O/U 43.5


Ok you Turkey's......pick all 3 games for your Best Bets......and then for the Parlay pick 2 vs the point spread and one with the O/U


Happy Thanksgiving To All cheerstoyou




TURKEY DAY LINES Spinningnfl
Magic
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 8171
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  cravnravn on 11/24/2010, 1:25 am

Best Bets
Patsies
New Orleans
The Bungles

Par
New England
The Bungles
The Bungles OVER 43 n a hook
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5858
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Swanshaft on 11/24/2010, 5:10 am

I assume this means that the best bets are the straight up picks, no spread? In that case, here are my picks:

BB:

NE
DAL
CIN

Parlay:

CIN
DAL
NYJ CIN: OVER


Last edited by Swanshaft on 11/25/2010, 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Age : 38
Location : Killadelphia
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  BlueShoes1 on 11/24/2010, 5:31 am

Swanshaft wrote:I assume this means that the best bets are the straight up picks, no spread? In that case, here are my picks:

BB:

NE
DAL
NYJ

Parlay:

CIN
DAL
NYJ CIN: OVER

Why would you assume that? All picks are always with the spread. Time to rethink your picks?
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 74
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  BlueShoes1 on 11/24/2010, 5:32 am

Best Bets
New England
New Orleans
Cincinnati

Parlay
New England
New Orleans
New England Over
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 74
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/24/2010, 8:56 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:
Swanshaft wrote:I assume this means that the best bets are the straight up picks, no spread? In that case, here are my picks:

BB:

NE
DAL
NYJ

Parlay:

CIN
DAL
NYJ CIN: OVER

Why would you assume that? All picks are always with the spread. Time to rethink your picks?

Thank you.
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Retired

Number of posts : 3917
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  BigDrew on 11/24/2010, 9:20 am

I see everyone is jumping on New England this week dont ask me why but that game looks like a fish ... and if there is one thing that the old man told me ... if it smells like a fish !!! its a fish !

Best Bets:

Detroit
Dallas
Cincy

Parlay:

Cincy
Dallas
NE/Detroit under
BigDrew
BigDrew
Confirmed Hustler (high stakes)

Number of posts : 493
Age : 36
Location : Maryland
Registration date : 2006-08-30

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/DrewBHolla

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  =SA= on 11/24/2010, 11:01 am

NE
Dall
Jets

NE
Dall
Jets (over)
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1370
Age : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  cravnravn on 11/24/2010, 11:40 am

BigDrew wrote:I see everyone is jumping on New England this week dont ask me why but that game looks like a fish ... and if there is one thing that the old man told me ... if it smells like a fish !!! its a fish !

Best Bets:

Detroit
Dallas
Cincy

Parlay:

Cincy
Dallas
NE/Detroit under

*shakes head*

If it LOOKS like a fish, smells like a fish..Its a fish.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5858
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  wood20ks on 11/24/2010, 12:06 pm

NE -6 1/2
NO -4
NYJ -9

NE
NO
Pats/Lions over

Happy Thanksgiving guys..........
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 57
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  anything4ABUC on 11/24/2010, 12:28 pm

BE$T BET$

At Detroit +6.5
At Dallas +4
Cincy +9

PARLAY

N.O. over 50
At Dallas +4
Cincy +9






Right?..

anything4ABUC
anything4ABUC
Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 70
Age : 59
Location : Just south of Disneyheim
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  beerme on 11/24/2010, 1:56 pm

best bets:

ne
no
cincy

parlay:

ne
no
no/dallas over

beerme
I actually prefer malt to beer

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Guest on 11/24/2010, 2:41 pm

B.B.

THE NEWS

New England
New Orleans
New York

Parlay

New England
New Orleans
New York vs Cincinatti - Under 43.5

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Guest on 11/24/2010, 5:47 pm

BEST GOBBLE BETS:
joker NEW ORLEANS over cowboy DALLAS
queen NEW ENGLAND over in_da_nuts DETROIT
pissed NEW YORK JETS over ohshit CINCINNATI

PARLAY GOBBLE GOBBLE
shitcanned NEW ENGLAND over crazy DETROIT
joker NEW ORLEANS over cowboy DALLAS
santa NEW YORK JETS & CININNATI UNDER

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  arkman40 on 11/24/2010, 7:00 pm

chicken_dance


Best Bets
Detroit
New Orleans
Cincinnati


Parlay
New Orleans
Cincinnati
NYJ/CIN under


Everyone have a safe and happy turkey day cheerstoyou

arkman40
arkman40
Retired

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2006-08-26

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  neverontime on 11/25/2010, 12:48 am

best bets

pats over lions

saints over cowboys

jets over bengals

parlay

pats over lions

jets over bengals

saints over
neverontime
neverontime
I pick the Hawks because I want them to win..........Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 210
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Guest on 11/25/2010, 1:26 am

BB

New England
New Orleans
Bengals

PARLAY

New England
Bengals
Jets/cinci UNDER

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Magic on 11/25/2010, 3:48 am

TURKEY DAY LINES 84343567 horsey TURKEY DAY LINES 2TURKEY DAY LINES 1TURKEY DAY LINES 20 TURKEY DAY LINES 8 TURKEY DAY LINES 17TURKEY DAY LINES 6 TURKEY DAY LINES 4TURKEY DAY LINES 18TURKEY DAY LINES 1TURKEY DAY LINES 2 horseyTURKEY DAY LINES 84343567



Early Morning Cranberry BB's

New England -6.5
At Dallas +4
At NY Jets -9


Parstuffing

New England ... Under 50.5
New England -6.5
At NY Jets -9


(hey Hustler wake up lol )



TURKEY DAY LINES Spinningnfl



Magic
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 8171
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Swanshaft on 11/25/2010, 5:30 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:
Swanshaft wrote:I assume this means that the best bets are the straight up picks, no spread? In that case, here are my picks:

BB:

NE
DAL
NYJ

Parlay:

CIN
DAL
NYJ CIN: OVER

Why would you assume that? All picks are always with the spread. Time to rethink your picks?

I assumed it because of the way the post was written. It said pick three best bets and pick two for the parlay with the spread. It leaves u to believe that the first three picks are not with the spread.

Happy turkey day.
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Age : 38
Location : Killadelphia
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Matt on 11/25/2010, 7:07 am

Best Bets:

New England
New Orleans
New York Jets

Parlay:

New England
New Orleans
New England over 50 1/2

All New!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Matt
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-08-21

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/25/2010, 7:58 am

Swanshaft wrote:
BlueShoes1 wrote:
Swanshaft wrote:I assume this means that the best bets are the straight up picks, no spread? In that case, here are my picks:

BB:

NE
DAL
NYJ

Parlay:

CIN
DAL
NYJ CIN: OVER

Why would you assume that? All picks are always with the spread. Time to rethink your picks?

I assumed it because of the way the post was written. It said pick three best bets and pick two for the parlay with the spread. It leaves u to believe that the first three picks are not with the spread.

Happy turkey day.

You're too young to be having senior moments...
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Retired

Number of posts : 3917
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/25/2010, 8:06 am

Be safe in your travels, all! (even if its just to the kitchen, bathroom, and back to the sofa...)

Best Turkey in years

New England -6.5
New Orleans -4
da Natti +9

I'd like to eat and then lay on the sofa... (in my wildest dreams...)

Natti
Nahluns
Jerks/Bungles OVER
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Retired

Number of posts : 3917
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Administrator on 11/25/2010, 8:12 am

Line
new england
New Orleans
Cincy

Parlay
new england
New Orleans
england/Detroit/OVER
Administrator
Administrator
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 2547
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Administrator on 11/25/2010, 8:15 am

Swanny..........straight up picks?

Did you say........straight up picks?




That is outstanding!! clap



Everybody, let's jump Swanny and kick his sorry ass clap
Administrator
Administrator
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 2547
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Agent 99 on 11/25/2010, 8:47 am

New England
New Orleans
Cincy

New England
New Orleans
Jets/Cincy. Over
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Location : Top Secret
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

TURKEY DAY LINES Empty Re: TURKEY DAY LINES

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum