Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out my facebook site

Go down

Check out my facebook site Empty Check out my facebook site

Post  =SA= 6/18/2010, 6:42 am

Type in: The Black Widow Trainer ... and it will take you to the site. My first book ... The Black Widow Trainer (First Bite) will be published this fall. I will keep everyone posted on the site as to when and how you can order it.

I've already completed the sequel ... (Tangled Web) which will get published next year if all goes well with FB. It will make a great present for the Mrs. or girlfriend for Christmas but you guys would enjoy the main character, Misty :>)

=SA=

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Check out my facebook site Empty Re: Check out my facebook site

Post  Guest 6/18/2010, 9:30 am

=SA= wrote:Type in: The Black Widow Trainer ... and it will take you to the site. My first book ... The Black Widow Trainer (First Bite) will be published this fall. I will keep everyone posted on the site as to when and how you can order it.

I've already completed the sequel ... (Tangled Web) which will get published next year if all goes well with FB. It will make a great present for the Mrs. or girlfriend for Christmas but you guys would enjoy the main character, Misty :>)

=SA=

Congrats, sir! clap

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/18/2010, 11:46 am

Sir - because you deserve it... Sir!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down