Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big HS sports story about "hazing" here

Go down

Big HS sports story about "hazing" here Empty Big HS sports story about "hazing" here

Post  Guest 2/28/2010, 7:55 am

Our own little utopia-like burg, Carmel, is being rocked to the core by a developing story about two freshman basketball players that were (in order of how the story was initially reported) bullied, no - hazed, no - assaulted, no - molested, no - raped on the bus coming back from a basketball game. ohshit
The "attack" was perpetrated by 3 seniors from their own program. On the team bus. With several coaches on board. And the bus driver. dammit
Incident was reported to the police by the hospital that checked out one of the kids. No one wins here, but everyone involved is scurrying around like ants on hot pavement.

Allegedly one (or more?) of these---> one_finger_salute was stuck up somebody's kiester.

I'd be very surprised if this doesn't make national news as it evolves.

Those crazy kids...

Back to top Go down

Big HS sports story about "hazing" here Empty Re: Big HS sports story about "hazing" here

Post  dblshockpwr 2/28/2010, 8:04 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Our own little utopia-like burg, Carmel, is being rocked to the core by a developing story about two freshman basketball players that were (in order of how the story was initially reported) bullied, no - hazed, no - assaulted, no - molested, no - raped on the bus coming back from a basketball game. ohshit
The "attack" was perpetrated by 3 seniors from their own program. On the team bus. With several coaches on board. And the bus driver. dammit
Incident was reported to the police by the hospital that checked out one of the kids. No one wins here, but everyone involved is scurrying around like ants on hot pavement.

Allegedly one (or more?) of these---> one_finger_salute was stuck up somebody's kiester.

I'd be very surprised if this doesn't make national news as it evolves.

Those crazy kids...

Trouble in the Golden Ghetto? LOL Those kids must have watched too many prison movies up there in Carmel. We used to do some stuff to the young guys, but it was all in fun, nothing malicious or against the law or just damn insane. Just goes to show that having some money doesn't mean having some morals and values. Most of the people I knew in Carmel were credit-rich though.... I would rather stay out here, live within my means and be liquid. cheerstoyou
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down