Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An LA football team

3 posters

Go down

An LA football team Empty An LA football team

Post  wood20ks 1/7/2010, 9:02 am

Theres a company that wants to build a stadium outside LA and wants to try and lure a current NFL team:Jags or Bills?

I don`t know as if the owners would let those two teams leave.I just can`t see buffalo leaving,maybe the Jags,but a team from NY wouldn`t leave.
The others teams sought:
San Francisco 49ers, San Diego Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, St. Louis Rams and Oakland Raiders.

9ers no way.Chargers possibility but doubtful.Vikes to me would be a very good possibility.They`re always movin pro teams from that city anyways.I always hear about the LA Vikings having a good ring to it. ohshit
Rams already been there and don`t think they are moving back.The Raiders to me may do it.Al Davis is a freak.Who knows what that guy thinks! crazy

If they`re not going expansion and they do lure a team there,well Savi,I guess it would be a shorter destination to see the men in purple. goner
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

An LA football team Empty Re: An LA football team

Post  cravnravn 1/7/2010, 9:36 am

Jags are gone from Fla, they have to cover up 25000 seats per game so there wont be a TV blackout..It should have been our franchise anyway...Fuck Tagliboob, Fuck Bob Irsay too
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 1/7/2010, 9:55 am

I think it will be The Raiders...

Crazy Al has been wanting to head back to LA for years and the only reason he left to go back to Oakland was the stadium issue.

Tebow is God in Florida, the Jags draft him and they fill those seats up.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down