Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Polian has something on his shoe...

4 posters

Go down

Bill Polian has something on his shoe... Empty Bill Polian has something on his shoe...

Post  Guest 12/29/2009, 7:49 am

He stepped in a big 'ol pile of shit!

The media is crucifying him! The local fans are outraged! Not so much by the decision, as that will pass, but his arrogant and condescending attitude toward the fan base has offended just about every season ticketholder.

Jimmy better come out with a statement saying sorry - but we'll see if Big Bill lets him. They're talking like it is unrepairable damage to the fanbase.

He cut his radio talkshow short last night when taking calls from fans. The feed just went dead - then replaced with music anbd advertisements. He was audibly upset and agitated with a polite female caller that made very good points and labeled him a hypocrite.

He's such an ass... good at personnel decisions/picks, but a public relations disaster.

Bill Polian has something on his shoe... 334731 Bill Polian has something on his shoe... Th_ban_d Bill Polian has something on his shoe... Icon_cheers
Better keep him under wraps for awhile. What a PR nightmare for the Colts.

Back to top Go down

Bill Polian has something on his shoe... Empty Re: Bill Polian has something on his shoe...

Post  Guest 12/29/2009, 8:00 am

There are so many things wrong with this decision it's unbelievable. I can even imagine Peyton, during contract negotiations, saying "Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather play for a team that wants to win."

I don't know how or when this will ever resolve itself. I, for one, don't really care about the playoffs at this point and I'd wager a fair amount of money that the players are so demoralized with their coach and management team that they'll lose (again) in the first or second round.

Back to top Go down

Bill Polian has something on his shoe... Empty Re: Bill Polian has something on his shoe...

Post  cravnravn 12/29/2009, 8:01 am

Look at past history The Colts have rested starters 3 times and have been bounced out of the playoffs. 2006 you did not rest starters and you know the result...

It was a bad move on Caldwells part or whomever gave the order to sit.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/29/2009, 8:06 am

Holy shit, they are addressing this issue right now on 105.7 the fan..You can listen live if you want.

Councilmen in Indy are pressing that the Colts refund money to the fans that were in attendance Sunday..WOW!!!
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/29/2009, 8:28 am

That is pure grandstanding... looking for votes. It'll never happen - and it shouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 12/29/2009, 10:47 am

Unbelievable.

Intentionally taking your foot off the accelerator at the end of the year, just when everybody else is stomping on the gas.

If the Colts don't win their first playoff game, this is gonna be Armageddon.

Bigtime screwup. Real bad.

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Bill Polian has something on his shoe... 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/29/2009, 11:23 am

How much money do you think Vegas made on that game?? LOL
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Beldar 12/29/2009, 11:40 am

more than 62 cents I bet......... joker
Beldar
Beldar
Gone but not forgotton

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 12/29/2009, 3:12 pm

Winning the Super Bowl will smooth over alot of those felleings....

Come on now we are all old enough to remember the days of the 1-15 seasons, and getting rid of Bill Polian (like some of the folks I have seen say not here though) would assure us of this team going right into the crapper.

You can bet your sweet ass that Buffalo and Carolina wish they had him back ASAP.

The man knows more about how to run a succesfull team than I will ever know.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/29/2009, 4:43 pm

Winning the Super Bowl will smooth over alot of those felleings....

Hell no, you rested players..You will be bounced from the playoffs.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down