Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the

5 posters

Go down

Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the Empty Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the

Post  dblshockpwr 12/20/2009, 6:50 pm

Ball and run routes this offseason?

Man the guy has some freaking talent, but come on, he has almost NO help out there.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the Empty Re: Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the

Post  wood20ks 12/20/2009, 9:02 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:Ball and run routes this offseason?

Man the guy has some freaking talent, but come on, he has almost NO help out there.

Is there someone that wants to jump on the Bear bandwagon?
Theres plenty of room. lol

Our wrs do blow.And I really hated it when they decided to make Hester an every play wr.
They took one of the best returners(ever) and ruined him.
Even if we had some recievers,io`m not so sure Cutler would do any better.Can`t blame pressure and balls bouncing off recievers hands all the time.Sometimes he`s not even close to a reciever.

My prediction this offseason is they trade Hester for a no.2 and see what they can get with their position.(whether it be a o-line or wr)?
Otherwise I`ll be in for a-nooooother loooooong season in 2010.
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the Empty Re: Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the

Post  cravnravn 12/21/2009, 1:26 am

Blame it on the WR's..Ever think that maybe, just maybe Cutler flat out sucks?

Joe dosent have any WR's and yet he gets it done.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 12/21/2009, 1:38 am

Crav old buddy......sometimes I think you would say Ryan Leaf is the greatest if he was a Raven lol

(btw I did picked the Ravens today and you didn't lol )

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11252

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/21/2009, 5:01 am

Flacco is the future
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 12/21/2009, 6:35 am

wood20ks wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:Ball and run routes this offseason?

Is there someone that wants to jump on the Bear bandwagon?
Theres plenty of room. lol

Our wrs do blow.And I really hated it when they decided to make Hester an every play wr.
They took one of the best returners(ever) and ruined him.
Even if we had some recievers,io`m not so sure Cutler would do any better.Can`t blame pressure and balls bouncing off recievers hands all the time.Sometimes he`s not even close to a reciever.

My prediction this offseason is they trade Hester for a no.2 and see what they can get with their position.(whether it be a o-line or wr)?
Otherwise I`ll be in for a-nooooother loooooong season in 2010.

I'll never be a Bears fan, but cutler is an Indiana guy! I think he was just trying too hard to make something happen this year since he knows the recievers were not really going to help him out. I still like Johnnie Knox, he should be much better next season. Sure they can draft somebody, but they also need to look at some experienced veteran help for him.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 12/22/2009, 6:02 am

Well 2shock,Cutler is a lot better than he has shown this season,but man even when he had time to throw,he wasn`t close alot of times.
You can blame bad routes or just maybe the wrs forgot their plays,but one would tend to think that after 14 games into the season,they`d have that figured out by now.
The cutler jury is still undecided for me............
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/22/2009, 7:44 am

HE WILL COME AROUND.

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 12/23/2009, 3:02 am

I would worry about an Offensive Lineman that can block first!!!
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 12/23/2009, 5:31 am

Agent 99 wrote:I would worry about an Offensive Lineman that can block first!!!

They did in fact..........A no.1 pick in Chris Williams in 08,free agents in Pace and omilaye.None of them have panned out.pace I already knew was too old and always hurt when he was with STL..omiyale was a back-up at Carolina(why would anyone sign a back-up unless thats why they signed him as).
Now that they moved CW back to his natural position(left side)maybe we can get more production from him.
But even with a line,its:
A.We have no recievers worth a shit
or
B.Cutler isn`t close with a lot of passes

I am definetly hoping this off season for a different coaching staff too.........
What a horrible season I`ve had plus what a horrible team to try and fix this coming off season.........
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/23/2009, 7:13 am

I can't believe you want to look for a change at the top, 34.

With all that fire and emotion Lovie brings to the sideline? Really? Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the Biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 12/24/2009, 4:16 am

wood20ks wrote:

They did in fact..........A no.1 pick in Chris Williams in 08,free agents in Pace and omilaye.None of them have panned out.pace I already knew was too old and always hurt when he was with STL..omiyale was a back-up at Carolina(why would anyone sign a back-up unless thats why they signed him as).
Now that they moved CW back to his natural position(left side)maybe we can get more production from him.
or

I am definetly hoping this off season for a different coaching staff too.........
What a horrible season I`ve had plus what a horrible team to try and fix this coming off season.........

I hear they're going to give Denver their 2011 first round pick for Orton! lol
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 12/25/2009, 9:49 am

Agent 99 wrote:
wood20ks wrote:

or

[color=blue]I hear they're going to give Denver their 2011 first round pick for Orton![/color] lol

Your killin me 99........... laughing
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 12/25/2009, 9:52 am

ColtsKurt wrote:I can't believe you want to look for a change at the top, 34.

With all that fire and emotion Lovie brings to the sideline? Really? Will the Bears get Cutler some damn WR's that can catch the Biggrin

I`d love to have a Singletary type coach.......That would be awsome!

Ron Turner is another one that would be going too!

If I was head coach,I`d be catering Cutler ass chewins everyday...........
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum