Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate my yuppy neighbor

Go down

I hate my yuppy neighbor Empty I hate my yuppy neighbor

Post  dblshockpwr 11/20/2009, 4:32 pm

I had some problems with my truck so I haven't been driving it... it's a timing problem is all that is wrong with it.. (well I had to replace the distributer and a module.. new plugs and wires... basically just a tune up ya know) Well I did by it used, and whoever had it before me had taken off the shroud with TDC marked on it, so I have to find it manually I have been able to get close but just not quite as it will randomly cut out... no biggie just needs fine tuning... Sooo while I haven't been driving it I decided not to renew the tags... to make a long story short guess wht I got in the mail today? A nice code violation for a "junk vehicle in the driveway" My mom worked in city govenment for years upon years.....we are very close with a city-councilman.. He looks into it and sure enough that dumbass called in on me... I really don't like that pussy.

I think my 110 lb Dobe needs to take a late night walk and fire some nice torpedo's on his lawn.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I hate my yuppy neighbor Empty Re: I hate my yuppy neighbor

Post  dblshockpwr 11/20/2009, 8:34 pm

This should be VERY fun.......

I just got home from WalMart (actually a few WalMarts scattered across the fair cities Avon, Brownsburg, Plainfield and Indy)

I went out and bought every can of vairious shades of camo paint that I could find..... Since my neighbor thinks that I should work on my truck when he thinks so, Well I plan on having a VERY productive weekend.........

I am also considering going out and buying different shades of the brightest most obnoxious colors that I can find and painting polkadots on my house.

Then maybe he will get this message.
one_finger_salute
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/24/2009, 10:46 am

I have decided to just save the Camo paint, and use it on my jonboat next spring instead.

The Yuppy doesn't get to see it and I have decided to let him live, my local mechanic said he will hook me up for $20 plus a free tow.....

Funny the Yuppy neighbor ALSO takes his vehicles there..... accept my guy tells me he doesn't shit about cars and gets "the special treatment" because of his piss poor attitutde.
I will never say a word about it... but I will always have a smug, shit eating grin whenever I see him again... cheerstoyou laughing hellyes bounce wuv
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum