Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds?

3 posters

Go down

So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds? Empty So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds?

Post  dblshockpwr 11/17/2009, 7:54 am

26-13 ?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds? Empty Re: So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds?

Post  Guest 11/17/2009, 8:05 am

They won't get 13.

So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds? Rambo

Back to top Go down

So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds? Empty Re: So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds?

Post  cravnravn 11/17/2009, 8:56 am

35-10 Ravens!!!!!

Our House, I'll be in da House...Colts are 0-2 AT the ATM, with moi in attendance..

8am tailgate, I'll be ready and fired up..although my seats suck..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/17/2009, 10:05 am

cravnravn wrote:35-10 Ravens!!!!!

Our House, I'll be in da House...Colts are 0-2 AT the ATM, with moi in attendance..

8am tailgate, I'll be ready and fired up..although my seats suck..

"Vous" are going to be very disappointed. 35 points? Are you freakin' kidding me? Where are those points coming from?

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/17/2009, 10:26 am

LOL the point spread is out,,Ravens are FAVORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.scoresandodds.com/grid_20091122.html

Mr Norm, I dont want to pop your bubble by the Ravens are 11th in total O..Shocking isnt it.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/17/2009, 10:41 am

ColtsKurt wrote:They won't get 13.

So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds? Rambo

I was being diplomatic because John is a good guy... wink
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/17/2009, 12:12 pm

Yes he's a good guy but that doesn't mean we should let him get away with grossly unreal expectations of his team. We need to protect the man from a lot of anger come late Sunday. Anyway, I'm expecting him to take the Ravens as a Best Bet and in his Parlay. That would show true allegiance! happy2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/17/2009, 3:15 pm

cravnravn wrote:LOL the point spread is out,,Ravens are FAVORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.scoresandodds.com/grid_20091122.html

Mr Norm, I dont want to pop your bubble by the Ravens are 11th in total O..Shocking isnt it.

LOL is correct!

I am happy the Ravens won lst night. I would have been worried had they lost. A 1 game run is all they've got in the tank.
So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds? Icon_twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/18/2009, 4:05 am

Stat of the Day..

Ravens are 2-0 vs Manning and the Colts AT BALTIMORE, with Cravnravn in attendance..

Ticket is firmly in hand hellyes
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/18/2009, 4:10 am

Anyway, I'm expecting him to take the Ravens as a Best Bet and in his Parlay.

I will be avoiding that game like H1N1..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/18/2009, 6:19 am

cravnravn wrote:Stat of the Day..

Ravens are 2-0 vs Manning and the Colts AT BALTIMORE, with Cravnravn in attendance..

Ticket is firmly in hand So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds? Icon_cheers

I'll give you $7 for it. Ok, ok... $9.00, but you gotta buy the beer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/18/2009, 4:01 pm

Stat of the day:

Ravens are 1-6 in their last 7 against Indy. The last Ravens win over Indy and Peyton was December of 2001. The one before that was, I believe, in 1998 which the Ravens also won. Which home games were you at, John? It's a shame you have to go back 11 years to get a stat that works in your team's favor. cheerstoyou

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/18/2009, 7:04 pm

dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/19/2009, 1:18 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:

Stat of the day:

Ravens are 1-6 in their last 7 against Indy. The last Ravens win over Indy and Peyton was December of 2001. The one before that was, I believe, in 1998 which the Ravens also won. Which home games were you at, John? It's a shame you have to go back 11 years to get a stat that works in your team's favor. cheerstoyou

Those 2 you mentioned Norm, I was there for Pay-A-Tons rookie year, I couldnt figure out what hotel they were at, I wanted Mannings autograph real bad, and the 2001 game, we were 25 days away from completing our home, I had hoped we'd be settled in by the time the Indy game rolled around, but we were not and the Mrs made me go..Too much stress with being GC on this house..

Bottom line. I'tll be sweet to see the Horshoe in Baltimore once again..

And the stat that works in our favor, is when Im in attendance, we usually win. The game in Indy last year, that was just the Colts coming out party, they had started the season poorly, we really didnt know what we had in Flacco..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 11/19/2009, 2:04 am

The Colts have won every game I went to....sooooo......you are lucky I am just watching it on tv........but then I still use my Magical ways and powers to make things work out the way I want them to be So how bad do the Colts beat the Ratbirds? 1

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8780
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/19/2009, 4:53 am

LMAO!!!!

Our local sports talk radio hosts are buddy buddy with Stover, they have been ringing his phone since 5:45 this morning, our time..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down