Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody tape the game?

3 posters

Go down

Anybody tape the game? Empty Anybody tape the game?

Post  dblshockpwr 11/16/2009, 1:36 pm

I just want the 4rth quarter...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Anybody tape the game? Empty Re: Anybody tape the game?

Post  Guest 11/16/2009, 2:14 pm

I've got it on the DVR... but don't have a way to put it on a disc.

Well, I think I have it. Haven't had a chance to see that it recorded... but have no reason to believe it didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 11/16/2009, 3:18 pm

The game will be on the weekly NFL Network replay game of the week twice on wednesday.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule?selectedDate=11/18/2009&field=selectedDate

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/16/2009, 5:14 pm

Belichick.......What an idiot.
How could a future HOF coach make such a bad decision?? dammit
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/16/2009, 6:14 pm

Cool thanks Magic......

I can get the game, but it takes me a while to convert the files after I do..... (Because Comcast, directv and all the others suck with their damn broadcast flags)

Eventually I can get around that but I have to replace my G2Video device for the new broadcast flags... But I can get in on a Super VhS, then I have to get that to the DVD recorder and THEN put it into Mpeg by ripping the DVD.. (makes for alot of damn work) I didn't have my TVcard set up to record last night (you can still pull that signal off air and record it in digital though) I'll also have to convert the video into widescreen too...

Oh that reminds me, I was cleaning the other day and found all those damn seat tags from the Luke that I forgot to mail everybody too dammit wtf ...

So sorry guys, I am a single guy and sometimes I get busy and forget about everything.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/16/2009, 8:18 pm

wood20ks wrote:Belichick.......What an idiot.
How could a future HOF coach make such a bad decision?? dammit

I don't know if it was as bad as everybody is saying really..... Peyton was on fire in the 4rth quarter and BB was probably thinking the Colts had a great chance to score anyway with over 2:00 minutes left and a timeout no matter where he started from....

So I can't say as I blame him for taking the chance to close them out right then and there on that series..... it's one of those situations where he would have been damned if he did and damned if he didn't... say he punts the ball, Manning drives them the length of the field and scores in the closing seconds and people would be giving him shit for that too. I am just glad that Powers didn't make the pick 6 on 3rd and short and give the Pats the ball back with 2:00 to go and all Brady would have to do is get them into FG position to win the game.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/17/2009, 6:27 pm

My thinking would have been kinda like yours.......He was on fire,BUT he also threw an int earlier in the qtr and was also stopped in the same qtr.

I don`t care what anyone says......."YOU NEVER GIVE NO.18 the ball on your own 30..........
If they thought they could make 2 yds on 4th down with the game on the line,why not go for it all the time on 4th and 2?

It was the dumbest thing he`s ever done. crazy
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/17/2009, 9:46 pm

wood20ks wrote:My thinking would have been kinda like yours.......He was on fire,BUT he also threw an int earlier in the qtr and was also stopped in the same qtr.

I don`t care what anyone says......."YOU NEVER GIVE NO.18 the ball on your own 30..........
If they thought they could make 2 yds on 4th down with the game on the line,why not go for it all the time on 4th and 2?

It was the dumbest thing he`s ever done. crazy

even worse than going for it on 4rth and 13 or whatever it was in the SB loss to the Giants?

What I liked hearing even more was the teams attitude in the locker room...... Getting the new batch of players questioning his leadership would be even better to me especially with the upcoming schedule.. Jets, Saints and @Miami I would love to see them drop all 3.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down