Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See why I wanted the Colts to draft Johnny Knox so bad?

2 posters

Go down

See why I wanted the Colts to draft Johnny Knox so bad? Empty See why I wanted the Colts to draft Johnny Knox so bad?

Post  dblshockpwr 9/13/2009, 6:27 pm

Damn... damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!!!!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

See why I wanted the Colts to draft Johnny Knox so bad? Empty Re: See why I wanted the Colts to draft Johnny Knox so bad?

Post  wood20ks 9/14/2009, 4:37 pm

The way Cutler played,we may not know his capabilities......... dammit
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

See why I wanted the Colts to draft Johnny Knox so bad? Empty Re: See why I wanted the Colts to draft Johnny Knox so bad?

Post  dblshockpwr 9/15/2009, 12:20 am

wood20ks wrote:The way Cutler played,we may not know his capabilities......... dammit

In the right system that kid COULD be the steal of the draft.. LIGHTNING fast and he runs good routes as well..... One thing that really impresses me as a young receiver is he doesn't telegraph his break with his elbows like so many young WR's do, they are in tight whether he running a fly route or if he is breaking off a route into his cut.... AND he has very quick feet..(yeah he is a burner) but alot of guys that burners are also long striders... Not Knox, he's got extremely quick feet to be able to get into his cut without missing his stride. Almost reminds of a young Marvin that way.....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/15/2009, 4:37 am

Damnit Rohn... you playing or not? If you have time to post here about young, green, no-name rookies.... you've got time to blindly guess like the rest of us.

Instead of thinking up schemes to harass those poor yuppies next door... send your damn *CHIPS* to Magic and get with the program!

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/15/2009, 9:40 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Damnit Rohn... you playing or not? If you have time to post here about young, green, no-name rookies.... you've got time to blindly guess like the rest of us.

Instead of thinking up schemes to harass those poor yuppies next door... send your damn *CHIPS* to Magic and get with the program!

Sadly CK I don't think so, I actually just lucked out and got a little down time yesterday and today, but things are going to be picking back up starting tomorrow.... Then this weekend I am helping my friend to get a linux system set-up in his small business that is going to put a nice bit of pocket change in my bank account... Hell I probably won't even have time to even watch any games at all this weekend... I'll try and stop by every now and again, but I am really going to try and start getting alot of things cranked out before snow flies this year or I am going to be seriously hurting this winter.... and I don't do the cold well!! LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down