Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cravn Reminder

Go down

Cravn Reminder Empty Cravn Reminder

Post  Guest 8/11/2009, 6:19 am

Hey, John. I promised to remind you this year. Got some beautiful Amish quilts to be auctioned off.
Hospice Labor Day Auction

Back to top Go down

Cravn Reminder Empty Re: Cravn Reminder

Post  cravnravn 8/11/2009, 9:25 am

Sweet Mr Norm, thank you
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/4/2009, 7:18 pm

Bump.

Tomorrow's auction is mostly gift baskets and gift certificates with a few quilts and some artwork thrown in along with Amish made furniture. Excellent Amish made food as well!

Monday is the quilt auction and the sports memorabilia. Looks like the weather will be cooperating. I'm working a 2-hour shift on Monday. Come join the fun, Cravn!!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/5/2009, 2:55 am

I will be in Allentown tomorrow, what is your scheduled work hours on Monday? Ill plan the return to come thru Lancaster that time.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/5/2009, 6:12 am

I'm working in the main auction building from noon to 2:00 at one of the video stations. The quilt auction starts at noon. The sports memorabilia auction starts at 10:00. I'll be at the sports auction for an hour or so, probably from 10:30 to 11:30.

I still have your cell phone number unless it's changed since last year. I'll give you a buzz around 10:00 to check what's up. OK? Hope you can make it. Your wife would love one of those quilts.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/5/2009, 6:30 am

Your wife would love one of those quilts.

And I want a new 4-Wheeler..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/14/2009, 12:19 pm

Missed you! I got pulled into some unexpected volunteer duty and was tied up from 10:00 until 2:00. The auction raised $356,000 for the local hospice organization. Unbelievable. You wouldn't think there was an economy problem. Many of the Amish quilts went for less than $400. I'm tellin' you, they are a real bargain at this auction.

I ended up bidding on and winning a US Open 18th hole pin flag from the 2003 US Open signed by Jim Furyk! Jim grew up nearby and graduated with my daughter (why oh why she never dated the guy is beyond me).

Try to make it next year, John. Seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down