Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Magic... Your Buddy Steve Brock has a hard on for me now

2 posters

Go down

Hey Magic... Your Buddy Steve Brock has a hard on for me now Empty Hey Magic... Your Buddy Steve Brock has a hard on for me now

Post  dblshockpwr 6/13/2009, 7:11 am

Whats with this dumbass anyway?

My whole started when I flamed a Pats fan for making fun of James Dungys suicide and then when they banned the screenname instead of begging for his forgiveness I told him to suck my dick.

So now he removes my new handles daily...

Doesn't this dumbass know people have been around much longer than he has?

I think it's actually pretty funny... It's no big deal to create a new handle over there... and if he tries the IP stuff thats easy to get around as well...

And he can still suck my dick.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hey Magic... Your Buddy Steve Brock has a hard on for me now Empty Re: Hey Magic... Your Buddy Steve Brock has a hard on for me now

Post  Magic 6/14/2009, 12:23 am

Yeah he made up a goofy rule that says you can only have one ID too.

And once you get banned a couple times then they start messing with your IP off and on and I know more than one that got the perma-ban with the IP but as you know it isn't tough to get around that.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Hey Magic... Your Buddy Steve Brock has a hard on for me now Empty Re: Hey Magic... Your Buddy Steve Brock has a hard on for me now

Post  dblshockpwr 6/15/2009, 8:04 pm

LOL yeah I think he's trying to hit me the IP ban today.... I got off one message on the Colts board and then when I went to check out my Pacers should BJ mullens thread it wouldn't show any of the messages up on the boards at all.....

No problems... I'll just clear cookies etc on the browser and restart the modem and router and get a new IP address tomorrow... I don't feel like messing with him tonight, so I'll just hit him with a new screenname tomorrow when I log back on..... I'm thinking about a Don Quixote theme with him chasing windmills for tomorrow.... or maybe something about me being his favorite poster....

Oh well I'll sleep on it since I was working on a take-off and starting an estimate for remodeling a guys lakehouse today.... I'll have more time play around tomorrow....

Steve is pretty sensitive guy it seems.... He should lighten up some.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down