Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All right Hoosiers what where your heating costs this winter

2 posters

Go down

All right Hoosiers what where your heating costs this winter Empty All right Hoosiers what where your heating costs this winter

Post  dblshockpwr 4/22/2009, 12:27 pm

And others in the midwest?

Mine were through the fucking roof. averaged about $400 a month to be honest..... and I'm seriously thinking about ditching the natural gas furnace and waterheater for electric and doing away with it all together and switching to electric.. (with an add on wood burning furnace as well)

Fucking crooks at the gas company can lick my stick.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

All right Hoosiers what where your heating costs this winter Empty Re: All right Hoosiers what where your heating costs this winter

Post  Guest 4/22/2009, 6:15 pm

Budget plan, pal. Mine is $140/mo 10 mos a year. Helps to spread it out. Electric heat sucks. Gimme gas all/any day.

Just a cost of living... its all going up. Now, if I were a Indianapolis Water Co. customer, I'd be pissed! THEY've really screwed the pooch! They're talking a 40-60% increase? WHOA!

Back to top Go down

All right Hoosiers what where your heating costs this winter Empty Re: All right Hoosiers what where your heating costs this winter

Post  dblshockpwr 4/22/2009, 8:17 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Budget plan, pal. Mine is $140/mo 10 mos a year. Helps to spread it out. Electric heat sucks. Gimme gas all/any day.

Just a cost of living... its all going up. Now, if I were a Indianapolis Water Co. customer, I'd be pissed! THEY've really screwed the pooch! They're talking a 40-60% increase? WHOA!

Yeah I get to pay more for that one too.... lucky me.

bs ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage

I think it's way past time I just get the fuck out of Indy for good.

I'll head out to the lake where I can live how I want for a much lower cost of living.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/23/2009, 4:28 am

Electric bill is 200 a month except for Christmas month it was up to 250.00..

Now my Oil consumption hasnt been too bad I guess, we went through 600 gallons this winter, a little over 1300.00, thats with the thermostat set at 62 degrees...
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/24/2009, 7:52 am

Gas (heat, hot water) and electric (central air and all else) averaged 128/month for the last year. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/24/2009, 8:45 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:Gas (heat, hot water) and electric (central air and all else) averaged 128/month for the last year. Smile

I cant wait to get the Sr discount as you do pecker
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down