Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=SA=

4 posters

Go down

=SA= Empty =SA=

Post  wood20ks 4/5/2009, 9:23 am

=SA= Cutlerjersey_inside

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

=SA= Empty Re: =SA=

Post  Guest 4/5/2009, 12:30 pm

Again putting their faith and future in the hands of one with Indiana ties... it is gratifying that Chicago sees the greatness that is when Hoosier talent is considered.
lol wink

It carries over into everything we do... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 4/6/2009, 6:01 am

wood20ks wrote:=SA= Cutlerjersey_inside

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hmmmmmmm, there is no doubt you now have a very good QB and we don't. Not sure I would have wanted us to give up two firsts and probably a second to beat out what you offered. That said DA BEARS will be much improved this year. I sure wish he had gone to Washington ... bluehoo

Of course that doesn't mean we can't beat your sorry ass twice next year. After all, you don't have enough quality receivers for him to throw to next year. Does all the money on baby sitters for the baby Cutler go against the salary cap lol
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 4/6/2009, 12:39 pm

When I heard that the other day the first thing I thought is that a certain person here will be picking the Bears every week next season smile

From Santa Claus Indiana the new Bear Qb hellyes

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 4/11/2009, 4:58 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Again putting their faith and future in the hands of one with Indiana ties... it is gratifying that Chicago sees the greatness that is when Hoosier talent is considered.
lol wink

It carries over into everything we do... Twisted Evil

And this coming from an Indy fan,whose team loves to pick-up the ex-Bear rejects........Your killin me Kurt. I will drink to that
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 4/11/2009, 5:06 am

=SA= wrote:

Hmmmmmmm, there is no doubt you now have a very good QB and we don't. Not sure I would have wanted us to give up two firsts and probably a second to beat out what you offered. That said DA BEARS will be much improved this year. I sure wish he had gone to Washington ... bluehoo

Of course that doesn't mean we can't beat your sorry ass twice next year. After all, you don't have enough quality receivers for him to throw to next year. Does all the money on baby sitters for the baby Cutler go against the salary cap lol

Did I just read that right?

Beat our sorry ass?

With that scrub qb and wr? (a Bear reject that wants 20 billion a year to be a 20-25th ranked wr?
Are you kiddin me??

Bring me Tory Holt and Goodell will bring us the Lombardi........ hellyes king booya Twisted Evil cowboy
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 4/11/2009, 7:58 am

wood20ks wrote:
=SA= wrote:

Did I just read that right?

Beat our sorry ass?

With that scrub qb and wr? (a Bear reject that wants 20 billion a year to be a 20-25th ranked wr?
Are you kiddin me??

Bring me Tory Holt and Goodell will bring us the Lombardi........ hellyes king booya Twisted Evil cowboy

From the mighty words of Aerosmith ... Dream On !!!!

Actually I predict we both will be looking for new head coaches next year Two eyes and teeth
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/12/2009, 3:39 am

You know the Ravens play you slackers from the powerful NFC North this year..4 in the W column
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 4/12/2009, 8:27 am

cravnravn wrote:You know the Ravens play you slackers from the powerful NFC North this year..4 in the W column

Depends on whether you play us at home or away ... and whether you catch us with out the Williams Wall due to a possible 4 game suspension carryover from last year or not.

If nothing else the crap we will give each other the week before the game will be priceless pecker
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/13/2009, 1:21 am

=SA= wrote:
cravnravn wrote:You know the Ravens play you slackers from the powerful NFC North this year..4 in the W column

Depends on whether you play us at home or away ... and whether you catch us with out the Williams Wall due to a possible 4 game suspension carryover from last year or not.

If nothing else the crap we will give each other the week before the game will be priceless pecker

We play in Minny and in Green Bay this year, the other slackers come to the Nest.

You could have Francis back there at QB, it wont matter.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 4/13/2009, 12:06 pm

cravnravn wrote:
=SA= wrote:

We play in Minny and in Green Bay this year, the other slackers come to the Nest.

You could have Francis back there at QB, it wont matter.

Ahhh, slinging the first mud already. I love it. I predict we know at least two Ravens out of the game. I also think this game will live up to "The Black And Blue Division" on both side. Hope it's on prime time so the rest of the country can see what two physical teams can do to each other ...
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/14/2009, 5:14 am

Why is it as I read that last post all I could hear in my head was Olivia Newton-John singing "Lets get Physical?"

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/14/2009, 10:11 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Why is it as I read that last post all I could hear in my head was Olivia Newton-John singing "Lets get Physical?"

Twisted Evil

Thinking of the Vikings, that song does kinda pop into your mind..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum