Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MANNING IS MVP FOR A 3rd TIME!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

MANNING IS MVP FOR A 3rd TIME!!!!!!!! Empty MANNING IS MVP FOR A 3rd TIME!!!!!!!!

Post  Agent 99 1/2/2009, 11:12 am

Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

MANNING IS MVP FOR A 3rd TIME!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MANNING IS MVP FOR A 3rd TIME!!!!!!!!

Post  =SA= 1/2/2009, 11:59 am

He deserved it. I thought it was clear cut by the end of the season. I'm a big Peterson fan but he not only fumbled too much he didn't score enough touch downs. Congratulations Colts Fans clap

As a reward I'm going to lend him Jen for a night Two eyes and teeth

That will be the night before they play the Vikings in the Superbowl and it will be an all nighter lol
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

MANNING IS MVP FOR A 3rd TIME!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MANNING IS MVP FOR A 3rd TIME!!!!!!!!

Post  =SA= 1/2/2009, 4:28 pm

This reward is more prestigious anyways
-----------------------------------------------
PETERSON WINS BERT BELL AWARD
Posted by Mike Florio on January 2, 2009, 7:12 p.m. EST

Although Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was deemed worthy of only six percent of the votes for the 2008 Associated Press Most Valuable Player award, the Maxwell Club concluded that Peterson should pocket the 50th Bert Bell Award, which goes to the best player in the NFL.

The Vikings announced on Friday that Peterson has been named this year’s recipient of the award.

Peterson is the third Vikings player to win it, joining quarterback Randall Cunningham (1998) and quarterback Fran Tarkenton (1975).

The list of all past recipients is right here.

While the AP version of the prize is determined by 50 sportswriters, the Bert Bell Award results from a vote of “NFL coaching staffs and football personnel, members of the Maxwell Football Club and the Pro Writers of America Association, and local media.” (Since players don’t vote, Chris Johnson likely thinks it’s bogus.)

Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, named league MVP by the AP earlier on Friday, won the Bert Bell Award in 2003 and 2004.

Bert Bell served as NFL Commissioner from 1946 through 1959, and he founded the Maxwell Club. The current club president is former Eagles quarterback and current MNF analyst Ron Jaworski.

Maybe, someday, the Maxwell Club will issue the Jaworski Award for the NFL player whose clothing and/or accessories look most like something a woman might wear. (Sorry, but this item came off as too professional and legitimate; we had to find a way to drag it toward the level of our usual work.)
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/5/2009, 6:17 am

Yeah 99..... he's firmly in place as a top 5 QB all time now.

It's good to see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down