Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=SA= part II

3 posters

Go down

=SA= part II Empty =SA= part II

Post  wood20ks 12/11/2008, 5:56 am

i see Bear and Vike fans arguing over who`s better than who and all.....

Personally I think both teams are really equally as good as the other.(but thats not saying much in my opinion).

Runningbacks are decent.
Both teams need a qb,wrs and some d-backs.
Bears need more o-line and d-line.

Both teams could actually use another coach or two......I hate Babich and Turner.

Whats your take?
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

=SA= part II Empty Re: =SA= part II

Post  =SA= 12/11/2008, 10:13 am

Yea, basically both teams are slightly better than middle of the roaders right now. Both are good against the run but bad against the pass. Both are good running teams and average passing teams. I would take your coach over ours however. The only real difference between them is "home field advantage". Both are one Pro Bowl QB away from serious contenders but I think Chicago would probably need a little more strength in the defensive backfield as well.

My wife is in Chicago right now visiting my daughter. If it was me I'd be at the game freezing my balls off Two eyes and teeth

I was there the year before Peterson ran wild (actually I was there that game too) and had to sit on a block of ice. I told people in Texas it was like sitting on a block of ice in a freezer with a fan blowing on you while watching a big screen TV ohshit
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 12/11/2008, 11:50 am

=SA= wrote:Yea, basically both teams are slightly better than middle of the roaders right now. Both are good against the run but bad against the pass. Both are good running teams and average passing teams. I would take your coach over ours however. The only real difference between them is "home field advantage". Both are one Pro Bowl QB away from serious contenders but I think Chicago would probably need a little more strength in the defensive backfield as well.

My wife is in Chicago right now visiting my daughter. If it was me I'd be at the game freezing my balls off Two eyes and teeth

I was there the year before Peterson ran wild (actually I was there that game too) and had to sit on a block of ice. I told people in Texas it was like sitting on a block of ice in a freezer with a fan blowing on you while watching a big screen TV ohshit

Daughter lives in the Windy City heh?

She live in the city or the burbs?

Ever been up in the Hancock to have a beer in the "95th Floor" bar?It`s awsome.......

Glad to see we could welcome you to the deep freeze of Soldier Field. laughing
A great place for Texans to be. Smile

I took the bot t the Detroit game a year ago and sat in the south endzone nexr to the big metal wall.Its nothing but shade there.
It was 40 degrees that day and in the shade with the wind blowing of the lake it felt like 0........I sure was glad to see the game get over with. lol

btw.........That was a great analogy.......Gotta remember that. happy2
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/11/2008, 12:26 pm

wood20ks wrote:
Ever been up in the Hancock to have a beer in the "95th Floor" bar?It`s awsome.......

Sorry to jump in on the conversation but I saw this and recalled several visits to the Hancock bar. On a clear night you could see planes taking off at O'Hare and, IMHO, the Hancock bar offers the best view of the city at night since it's near the lake. In '93-'94 I was practically living in Chicago on a business project (3 weeks out of 4). Stayed at the Omni; enjoyed Lowry's Steak House many, many times; Chicago pizza (Pizza Uno, Homerun Inn, etc.). Lots of good memories of those trips to the windy city -- but in the dead of winter, walking to breakfast at a restaurant on Rush Street it was brutal. happy2

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 12/11/2008, 1:02 pm

Aaaah, Rush street. Got some good memories of Rush street from the 70's cheerstoyou
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/11/2008, 1:56 pm

I've done the Hancock a couple times. Cool stuff.

Enjoyed the outside terrace bar at the Conrad, too. The three story bar across from the entrance to Wrigley... the rooftop in Right field...

Had some good times in Chi-town.

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 12/12/2008, 5:34 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:
wood20ks wrote:

Sorry to jump in on the conversation but I saw this and recalled several visits to the Hancock bar. On a clear night you could see planes taking off at O'Hare and, IMHO, the Hancock bar offers the best view of the city at night since it's near the lake. In '93-'94 I was practically living in Chicago on a business project (3 weeks out of 4). Stayed at the Omni; enjoyed Lowry's Steak House many, many times; Chicago pizza (Pizza Uno, Homerun Inn, etc.). Lots of good memories of those trips to the windy city -- but in the dead of winter, walking to breakfast at a restaurant on Rush Street it was brutal. happy2

Ahh hell Blue,feel free to jump in at any time..............

The city vew from the Hancock is awsome.i was there at night so I can`t comment on it during the day.
Had seats right against the windows and couldn`t see the street below.
Now thats being up there.
Sad to say but the 1st thing that came to my mind was the people from the Twin towers during 9-11. bluehoo

But anyways..........Never been to Lawry`s or Pizza Uno.....But Maggiano`s,Lou Malnati`s and Giordano`s is outta this world.

No pizza like a thin crust(hate deep dish),after being out late on Rush st.

Lou`s will even mail a pizza to you:
http://www.loumalnatis.com/
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/12/2008, 6:06 pm

I dont know, it must be age, but the thought of sitting outside at a game in anything below 80 degree weather, makes my nuts shrink.

No shit, I turned down a freebie to the Ravens Steelers game Sunday..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/12/2008, 6:08 pm

Oh, and thin crust is the only way to eat a meat lovers pizza. who wants all that dough?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2008, 7:25 pm

cravnravn wrote:Oh, and thin crust is the only way to eat a meat lovers pizza. who wants all that dough?

I'll take all the $dough$ you want to send me!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/13/2008, 3:01 am

I'll take all the $dough$ you want to send me!

Be careful what you wish for Kurt, Terri runs a Bakery..I can make it happen..Your neighbors would kill you I will drink to that
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down