Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 games 6 points....

5 posters

Go down

3 games 6 points.... Empty 3 games 6 points....

Post  dblshockpwr 8/30/2008, 11:08 am

DAMN our team is 0-3 fucking 3 after and we have lost all 3 games by less than 6 fucking points....

We HAD todays game sewn UP..... we stopped then on the Goal line with 30 fucking seconds left... so I get the ball.... I run 2 plays straight up the gut.... it's 3rd and short and they have the line stacked for another play up the middle... So I call our power formation to go right and bounce a toss sweep to pick up a very est first down.. there was nobody on the outside except for 1 CB......

So what happens? everybody else goes RIGHT... our QB turns fucking left and gets fucking DRILLED for a 7 yard loss... So then we go to punt out of trouble... good snap, good punt...... and the whole fucking team just WACTHES as the punt returner walks into the end zone untouched....

Un-fucking-beleivable.......

I have NEVER been on or a part of a losing team in my entire life... I'm about to fucking snap........When I was these kids age the team we played on went 2 FUCKING years without ever having a POINT scored on us....let alone just hand away 3 damn games in the closing seconds all nice and gift-wrapped.......I almost went Dennis Green..... WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK....THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE....... Playoffs? Playoffs?

My favorite kid was his usual hard-nosed tough ass self today though...125 yards rushing and 1 TD... INT returned for a TD and 10 solo tackles...... he's a little stud..... I wish I had 10 more of him.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

3 games 6 points.... Empty Re: 3 games 6 points....

Post  Guest 8/30/2008, 1:16 pm

LOL! Good stuff, 2shock. Hang in there. What age group are you talking about here? Remember, it's not about winning, it's about playing the game and respecting opponents. Right. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/30/2008, 1:59 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:LOL! Good stuff, 2shock. Hang in there. What age group are you talking about here? Remember, it's not about winning, it's about playing the game and respecting opponents. Right. Rolling Eyes

It's alot easier to respect others when your team doesn't just hand them the game in the closing minutes.... LOL

All three games a mental breakdown in the last minutes sealed it.... the first week it was THREE offsides penalties in row......1 point loss... the 2nd week it was a kickoff return for a TD 2pt loss... Today it was that stupid shit..3 pt loss...

I wouldn't be as mad as if they actually got ouplayed.... they aren't.. they are pushing the other teams all over the field... they are beating themselves......

I see ALOT of running for the QB that turned the wrong way on Tuesday.... and I might just have him yelling this is my left and this is my right and raising his hands as he's doing it too......

Yeah I can be a sadistic fuck......... but I bet you $100 he never turns the wrong way again..... and it's MUCH easier than I would have gotten back in the day.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 8/30/2008, 5:59 pm

Glad I dont coach..I have a foul mouth cowboy
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/30/2008, 7:13 pm

Age group?

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 8/30/2008, 7:56 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:DAMN our team is 0-3 fucking 3 after and we have lost all 3 games by less than 6 fucking points....

We HAD todays game sewn UP..... we stopped then on the Goal line with 30 fucking seconds left... so I get the ball.... I run 2 plays straight up the gut.... it's 3rd and short and they have the line stacked for another play up the middle... So I call our power formation to go right and bounce a toss sweep to pick up a very est first down.. there was nobody on the outside except for 1 CB......

So what happens? everybody else goes RIGHT... our QB turns fucking left and gets fucking DRILLED for a 7 yard loss... So then we go to punt out of trouble... good snap, good punt...... and the whole fucking team just WACTHES as the punt returner walks into the end zone untouched....

Un-fucking-beleivable.......

I have NEVER been on or a part of a losing team in my entire life... I'm about to fucking snap........When I was these kids age the team we played on went 2 FUCKING years without ever having a POINT scored on us....let alone just hand away 3 damn games in the closing seconds all nice and gift-wrapped.......I almost went Dennis Green..... WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK....THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE....... Playoffs? Playoffs?

My favorite kid was his usual hard-nosed tough ass self today though...125 yards rushing and 1 TD... INT returned for a TD and 10 solo tackles...... he's a little stud..... I wish I had 10 more of him.

2Shock......... I have had 4 kids quit on me so far!!! Fucking little pussies!!! One of them I though was going to be something and turned out to be a mamma's boy. Ended up quiting and playing flag football insted. The kid is a 12 year old.... 110 lbs at 5'5.

We haven't started yet. Next Saturday is our first game. We'll see how that goes. Won our division last year. Not too sure of that for this year.
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/31/2008, 9:33 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Age group?

10-12.....

I wouldn't be mad like I said before, if they were playing their hearts out and getting beat....but we have some kids that are very talented and zoning out at the key moments late....

I think it's lack of conditioning, because when you make those kinds of mistakes late in games it's usually because you are tired.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/31/2008, 9:36 am

Well we don't have any quitters yet so far 99........

They just can't stay focused.... except for a few kids.... I think I am going to turn the team captians loose on the other kids this week and have them whip the other kids into shape....

It will probably get me into trouble.... but I don't care.

If they want to play hard the whole game then they can go play soccer for all I care...............

I know how to win and have the rings to prove it.......
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 8/31/2008, 3:27 pm

Sounds like (looks like) Coach 2Shock does cuss like Vince Lombardi lol

If I was coaching it would have to be HS or higher so I wouldn't just feel sorry for the youngsters.

Once you get on a HS team then you are ready for the cuss out and running of laps.........and extra time in the weightroom.

And running plays over and over until you get em right.

Football or basketball for me.....no baseball.......too much like golf and hockey put together joker
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 8/31/2008, 6:37 pm

Magic wrote:Sounds like (looks like) Coach 2Shock does cuss like Vince Lombardi lol

If I was coaching it would have to be HS or higher so I wouldn't just feel sorry for the youngsters.

Once you get on a HS team then you are ready for the cuss out and running of laps.........and extra time in the weightroom.

And running plays over and over until you get em right.

Football or basketball for me.....no baseball.......too much like golf and hockey put together joker

Magic......... I run the piss out of my boys! No way I'm getting beat in the 4th Quarter because they're tired!!!!!!! rambo
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdsofSilence 9/3/2008, 2:04 pm

Do what I told the parents of the JV team I was left in charge of one year (I was the DC on the varsity level, but took over the JV team by default too.)...During the half time of a game, and you have to understand that the field was small and the fans were right ON US the whole game, I went OFF on the kids, used a few profanities to prove my point (something in the line of, "you can't be a fucking pussy out there or you are going to get your asses hurt! Now man up and hit the other team in the mouth and show them you have balls!" Totally inappropriate, but I was pissed because the safety, and one of my better players, went to his knees basically and lowered his head. Now if that isn't an invitation to break their neck, I don't know what is...Well, the principal was right there and he pulled me back and told me that the parents could hear me and tone it down (he was right, and totally had my back). I told him in no uncertain terms that he was right and that if the parents out there are upset with me, that they shouldn't be because if they get their kids home in one piece and NOT hurt, they should be thanking me for my outburst.

They played much better after that, and the kid I was mad at actually played for Ball St. Good kid, hot mom...nice combo.

Our problem was depth. We had 22 kids on varsity and 17 kids on jv's. It was my alma mater and I was asked by a friend to help out. Talk about a LONG year. We had talent, but once our front line got hurt (best player was out 4 games due to chicken pox!), it was game over. Went 4-6, and had we had any kind of a OC, we could have been at least 8-2. Only one game we got blown out in, the others were close. Hell, I held a team to 22 total plays for the GAME, and we still got beat 14 to 6 because of a blocked kick and absolutely no offense. They only threw the twice in the game (their QB was 1st team all league) because both times he went to throw the ball, he got smacked in the mouth so hard that if he was a boxer, he would have been named Roberto "no mas" Duran.

A few pick six drops in a few other games by my CB's and that is the way the ball bounced. ONly lasted 2 years, didn't sleep at all, and it was killing me.

BirdsofSilence
Birds of a freakin' feather frock the fluckin' flock of foul Fowl...wtf!!

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down