Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say it ain't so Joe ... I mean Cravn

2 posters

Go down

Say it ain't so Joe ... I mean Cravn Empty Say it ain't so Joe ... I mean Cravn

Post  =SA= 8/5/2008, 1:10 pm

Boller to start Ravens' preseason opener lol

You guys going backwards or what ...
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Say it ain't so Joe ... I mean Cravn Empty Re: Say it ain't so Joe ... I mean Cravn

Post  =SA= 8/5/2008, 1:13 pm

Just like I said Cravn .......

cravnravn

139-107- 6
==============================

56.5% ..... Still good stuff though. You still the man
cheerstoyou
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Say it ain't so Joe ... I mean Cravn Empty Re: Say it ain't so Joe ... I mean Cravn

Post  cravnravn 8/6/2008, 1:23 am

Seniority rules Savi, just like the Unions..Without a doubt, Joltin Joe is having the better camp, but why throw the kid to the wolves..Besides JohnnyH is playing this smart, or so I think he is..1st pre season game starter Boller, 2nd pre season game, Smith..3rd pre seaso when the first teamers usually play the entire first half, that'll be Joltin Joes game to start..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 8/6/2008, 6:56 am

cravnravn wrote:Seniority rules Savi, just like the Unions..Without a doubt, Joltin Joe is having the better camp, but why throw the kid to the wolves..Besides JohnnyH is playing this smart, or so I think he is..1st pre season game starter Boller, 2nd pre season game, Smith..3rd pre seaso when the first teamers usually play the entire first half, that'll be Joltin Joes game to start..

Your right. Don't need to put too much pressure on the kid right away. I think JJ is going to be your missing link by next year. He's got a good head on his shoulder to go along with that great arm.
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down