Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvin is good to go!!!

2 posters

Go down

Marvin is good to go!!! Empty Marvin is good to go!!!

Post  Agent 99 7/23/2008, 2:58 am

Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Marvin is good to go!!! Empty Re: Marvin is good to go!!!

Post  dblshockpwr 7/27/2008, 8:09 am

Yep 99...

Our offense is going to be DEADLY this season.... Marvin is back completely healed up... Harrison, Wayne and Gonzo.... with Clark and Tamme working the LB'ers over.... Addai, Rhodes coming off the bench... along with our other RB's...

AND I really like the move with Mike Pollack at Guard.... a legit guard and not an oversized TE like we had with Scott.... They said the guy alreafy had flawless technique in college, imagine what he will become under Howard Mudd!!!!!

Factor in the #1 SCORING DEFENSE in the NFL and it's looking like another Manning SuperBowl win this season.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 7/27/2008, 10:49 am

dblshockpwr wrote:Yep 99...

Our offense is going to be DEADLY this season.... Marvin is back completely healed up... Harrison, Wayne and Gonzo.... with Clark and Tamme working the LB'ers over.... Addai, Rhodes coming off the bench... along with our other RB's...

AND I really like the move with Mike Pollack at Guard.... a legit guard and not an oversized TE like we had with Scott.... They said the guy alreafy had flawless technique in college, imagine what he will become under Howard Mudd!!!!!

Factor in the #1 SCORING DEFENSE in the NFL and it's looking like another Manning SuperBowl win this season.

Yeah it's too bad Cravn has his hopes set so high!!! I will drink to that
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down