Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dems reject Bush's call to lift oil drilling ban

3 posters

Go down

Dems reject Bush's call to lift oil drilling ban Empty Dems reject Bush's call to lift oil drilling ban

Post  cravnravn 6/18/2008, 11:54 am

Come on folks get your shit together..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080618/ap_on_go_pr_wh/offshore_oil

I was hoping that this could be a relief for us..But of course, one group wont let another group take responsibility for saving us.

Last edited by cravnravn on 6/19/2008, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Dems reject Bush's call to lift oil drilling ban Empty Re: Dems reject Bush's call to lift oil drilling ban

Post  Guest 6/18/2008, 12:14 pm

I find it unfreakinbelievable that Washington idiots cannot believe it's worth our while to at least allow for more drilling where we know there is oil and it's within the country's control. Meanwhile, we allow Russia to do drilling off Cuba's coast. Saying that it's at least 5 years until we'd realize any benefit from opening the rights is no reason to not start now. Shit, in 5 years a gallon of gas will be hovering over $10.

Back to top Go down

Dems reject Bush's call to lift oil drilling ban Empty Re: Dems reject Bush's call to lift oil drilling ban

Post  Magic 6/18/2008, 9:54 pm

Once again........Nancy "The witch" Pelosi hard at work bs

11 to 200 miles offshore to drill and nobody can even see that far and still they bitch that we will make nature look bad.

And just like 15 years ago they say it will take 10 years to do it so why even try?

MORONS.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/19/2008, 3:21 am

This is the same shit that goes on in Maryland with the slots bill, if its a Dem gov the Rep house wont approve the bill and vise versa. Bottom line, no matter what level of gov't its on if its beneficial to the peopls, it needs to happen..

This if fucking amazing, the Mrs and I were discussing our retirement in 2 years and 11 months, I seriously doubt that 3000 a month is going to be enough, it will be if we sell this place and downsize, but I dont think Im ready for that yet.

And as far as drilling 200 miles off the coast and damaging reefs out there, come on people!! The only reefs I want to snorkel over better be 1/4 mile off the beach. You watch, we get a Dem pres, the Rep house wont forget this shit that happened yesterday..I agree with Blue, brace yourself for 7.50-10.00 a gallon for fuel.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/19/2008, 5:16 am

cravnravn wrote:
And as far as drilling 200 miles off the coast and damaging reefs out there, come on people!! The only reefs I want to snorkel over better be 1/4 mile off the beach.

NOW you're talkin!

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/19/2008, 1:07 pm

Magic wrote:Once again........Nancy "The witch" Pelosi hard at work bs

11 to 200 miles offshore to drill and nobody can even see that far and still they bitch that we will make nature look bad.

And just like 15 years ago they say it will take 10 years to do it so why even try?

MORONS.

Jeb Bush is the one that bitched the loudest over drilling off the coast of Florida....

And there are over 400,000 capped oil wells in the continental US......

make them spend some of those record profits to bring that up first.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/19/2008, 1:14 pm

AND I'll go even futher..... the oil companies don't really WANT to drill for crude here at home....

they are making WAY too much money by trading the commodities.....

There is and always has been plenty of oil here in the states to use. They just won't do it.

I mean come on, when a guy from Indiana can drill a fucking oil-well in his god damn backyard you can't tell me they don't have plenty already on tap if it needs to be used.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/20/2008, 10:52 am

I also find pretty hypocritical that Pres Bush would call on the democrats to let the oil companies drill while he KNOWS that there is also a presidential order that HIS DAD issued against it as well... So he calls on the dems to do this while he hasn't even reversed his fathers executive order yet...

Nothing but election year pandering at it's finest.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 6/21/2008, 11:05 pm

You spend waaaaaaaaay too much time defending the liberals Shock.

So you forgot to mention the 8 year President Clinton.....we know wtf he drilled and would not drill.

Fat girls he would and off-shore he would not allow.

AND the USA was supposed to be saved by electing all of those clowns in 2006.

And wtf did we get from that brilliant idea???

$2 per gallon MORE and a demo running for President whose dad is a muslim and his name is a muslim name.

Only a dumbocrat would come up with bs like that.

I'm surprised they didn't try and elect a demo named Freddy Hitler after WWII and Ho Chi Mihn Jones to replace LBJ laughing

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/22/2008, 7:05 am

Magic wrote:You spend waaaaaaaaay too much time defending the liberals Shock.

So you forgot to mention the 8 year President Clinton.....we know wtf he drilled and would not drill.

Fat girls he would and off-shore he would not allow.

AND the USA was supposed to be saved by electing all of those clowns in 2006.

And wtf did we get from that brilliant idea???

$2 per gallon MORE and a demo running for President whose dad is a muslim and his name is a muslim name.

Only a dumbocrat would come up with bs like that.

I'm surprised they didn't try and elect a demo named Freddy Hitler after WWII and Ho Chi Mihn Jones to replace LBJ laughing

Ha...... Magic I will be sure to write to President Obam and make sure that you get an autographed picture of him.......

I will just be glad to actually have an intelligient man in the whitehouse again, no matter what his name is or what race, creed or sex that person might be...........

President Obama is a brilliant man, John McSame on the other hand...just another child of priveledge looking to cash in before he dies... McSame finished 6th from last in his graduating class and has spent the last 20+ years bilking his constituants out of money by getting into bed with every lobbyist on capital hill. McSame represents everything that is wrong with DC politics, he's been buried on the hill so long that he doesn't even know right from wrong anymore.... His moral compass simply points to the next hand-out from the next lobbyist.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 6/24/2008, 10:53 pm

Brilliant???????

Ok is he buying you all the beers you can drink at your favorite place in Indy???

laughing I will drink to that lol laughing I will drink to that lol joker painful_lol drinkbeer drinkbeer hellyes laughing I will drink to that lol

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/25/2008, 2:44 pm

Magic wrote:Brilliant???????

Ok is he buying you all the beers you can drink at your favorite place in Indy???

laughing I will drink to that lol laughing I will drink to that lol joker painful_lol drinkbeer drinkbeer hellyes laughing I will drink to that lol

Yeah, because with the republi-cants in the whitehouse people are having a hard time affording those beers these days.... cheerstoyou
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down