Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Famous hoosier you've probably never heard of....

2 posters

Go down

Famous hoosier you've probably never heard of.... Empty Famous hoosier you've probably never heard of....

Post  dblshockpwr 6/9/2008, 5:10 pm

This guy doesn't really get his due from his hometown.....

Don Gummer... artist, sculptor...... WORLD renowned.... went to Ben Davis and Herron school of art....

Currently married to Meryl Streep.(and yes she comes to Indy with him often and like to go to Castleton Square mall)

I used to work with his brother long ago....(they lived off of 21rtst street and Raceway Rd)

Weess do has us some sum of them thar cul-tur-ed folks here with uzz cow-tippars...

LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Famous hoosier you've probably never heard of.... Empty Re: Famous hoosier you've probably never heard of....

Post  cravnravn 6/10/2008, 3:16 am

It could be worse, you could be from Ohio with the pig farmers and your famous folk would include Drew Carey and Jerry Springer I will drink to that
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Famous hoosier you've probably never heard of.... Empty Re: Famous hoosier you've probably never heard of....

Post  dblshockpwr 6/10/2008, 2:54 pm

cravnravn wrote:It could be worse, you could be from Ohio with the pig farmers and your famous folk would include Drew Carey and Jerry Springer I will drink to that

I used to know a guy who's dad was a pig farmer as well......... I remember when we were about 16 years old we went with him to buy a new truck for his farm...... he paid CASH for it.... counted out hundreds.... and then he swung by the cadillac dealership on the way home and bought the Mrs. her new caddy..... same thing paid cash for it....

and it happened at BOTH places that we stopped.. the first couple of salesmen that walked by us didn't even give the old man a 2nd glance..... and looked completely heartbroken when he started counting out those Franklins for his cars.....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down