Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CK do want me to bring my boat over?

4 posters

Go down

CK do want me to bring my boat over? Empty CK do want me to bring my boat over?

Post  dblshockpwr 6/7/2008, 6:06 am

LOL Can you beleive all this damn rain?

Is it ever going to stop?

I guess Martinstucky(martinsville) is heading towards being underwater....

Oh well, I've got the john boat in the garage with a freshly tuned engine.......if only I could afford some gas for it.. LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

CK do want me to bring my boat over? Empty Re: CK do want me to bring my boat over?

Post  Guest 6/7/2008, 6:58 am

We were spared (in Lawrence) last night and again this morning... sure glad I live NE instead of south... Man was that sunset crazy last night? I'd never seen the sky be such a bright yellow/gold in all my 51 years! Almost scarey looking!

All my landscaping took a huge hit over the past few weeks... hail, tornados, flying lawn furniture... as long as that's the extent of my damage, I can deal with it. My in-laws in Oaklandon had about $2000-2500 worth of tree and debris removal costs... luckily no structural damage to the house, but it looked like the AX MEN (TV Show) came through!

I was just saying to Cravn in a PM that late spring/early summer in Indy sucks from the rain standpoint...

Back to top Go down

CK do want me to bring my boat over? Empty Re: CK do want me to bring my boat over?

Post  Magic 6/7/2008, 5:12 pm

Remember dumbocrats believe in this phoney global warming.

Yeah 15 degrees below average and rain is really warm over here.

bs bs bs bs bs bs

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/7/2008, 6:17 pm

Magic wrote:Remember dumbocrats believe in this phoney global warming.

bs bs bs bs bs bs

LOL President Bush talks about it all the time too Magic.....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/8/2008, 3:08 am

Global warming is upon us..103 degrees yesterday..I've never had my AC on this early in the year.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 6/8/2008, 5:47 am

Magic wrote:Remember dumbocrats believe in this phoney global warming.

bs bs bs bs bs bs

Come on Magic!!!!

Global Warming doesn't mean that the temps are going to skyrocket and burn us all up. It's going to change the weather patterns around the world. By no means am I a tree hugger but if you can't see the changes in the weather over the years then your just looking the other way. Nobody knows if this is casued by us or if it's just something Mother Nature does on it's own. History has shown that famin and floods have come and gone for thousands of years and they have been casued by drastic weather changes. Was this casued by Global Warming.....Good possiblity. Was it casued by humans..... Probably not. The question is are we speeding it along this time.
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 6/8/2008, 5:52 am

ColtsKurt wrote:We were spared (in Lawrence) last night and again this morning... sure glad I live NE instead of south... Man was that sunset crazy last night? I'd never seen the sky be such a bright yellow/gold in all my 51 years! Almost scarey looking!

All my landscaping took a huge hit over the past few weeks... hail, tornados, flying lawn furniture... as long as that's the extent of my damage, I can deal with it. My in-laws in Oaklandon had about $2000-2500 worth of tree and debris removal costs... luckily no structural damage to the house, but it looked like the AX MEN (TV Show) came through!

I was just saying to Cravn in a PM that late spring/early summer in Indy sucks from the rain standpoint...

We got hit pretty hard up here as well. Spent most of the night at work trying to keep jackasses out of the streets where power lines were down.

As for the sky...... It was more of an Orange color up this way. Made everything look a funny color
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/8/2008, 10:30 am

Heres a sailors tale for you cow-tippers when looking at the sky.

"Red sky at night, sailors delight, Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning"
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/8/2008, 3:48 pm

cravnravn wrote:Heres a sailors tale for you cow-tippers when looking at the sky.

"Red sky at night, sailors delight, Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning"

Heard that... so what did the yellow mean?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/8/2008, 6:19 pm

Try something mellow?? booya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/9/2008, 5:01 am

Ahhh yes... Donovan.

"They call me mellow yellow..."

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/10/2008, 3:17 pm

whew... I have alot of family that lives in the Paragon area...

they have all checked in, and are doing ok......

Good thing I didn't take my uncle up on the land he was wanting to sell me awhile back down there........ I would have been in BIG trouble....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum