Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Some of the pro-2nd amendment folks on here....

2 posters

Go down

Hey Some of the pro-2nd amendment folks on here.... Empty Hey Some of the pro-2nd amendment folks on here....

Post  dblshockpwr 6/6/2008, 11:29 am

I got a letter of apology from the director of the FBI for when they screwed up and denied me my 2nd amendment rights.....

Hmmmmm if I filed a lawsuit I wonder how that would look as evidence......

Of course I won't do it.... BUT I would also like a letter of apology from president Bush as well...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hey Some of the pro-2nd amendment folks on here.... Empty Re: Hey Some of the pro-2nd amendment folks on here....

Post  dblshockpwr 6/6/2008, 1:02 pm

Well looks like I spoke to fucking soon.... I got the first letter yesterday... Now today I get another letter saying that they were right.....

and they are stating the reason as my physcho fucking ex-fiance when she was playing her fucking games.......

So they are trying to deny me on the basis of the word of physcho that has been arrested 26 times (i never knew that until afterwards BTW when my attorney ran her background) that got laughed out of the fucking freaking courtroom and almost get herself arrested for false reporting on the spot... All I had to do was say yes your honor I would like her prosecuted and she was going to fucking jail right then and there... I didn't do it because of her daughter.....

So basically the fucking federal goverment and the NICS are so FUBAR that they can't even remember which fucking form letters they send out on a daily fucking basis.

And please don't give me this conservative/liberal BS..... because they all have the same agenda to effectively disarm the American people...The Bush administration is limp-wristing on Brady too...All except for Dick Cheney that is

Granted they stated "oh you are cleared to have long guns" I wonder how they would feel if I just strapped my fucking SKS over my shoulder when I went to the damn bank machine........

I will not surrender one fucking handgun to those cock-bites......NEVER. on the advice of my attorney they are going into my uncles gun safe for safety purposes....... He says he will get to the bottom of this, and if we have to we will go as far as possible with it.

And get this it is not even a part of the Brady legislation that they are quoting in this..... it has NOTHING to do with any part or provision of the Brady Bill...

I'm just letting you guys know that the feds are trying to trample the very fabric of what makes this country great.....and those fucking slimeballs will do ANYTHING to try and maintain power........ Now they are trying to deny americans their rights when they have not even been convicted of a crime...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Hey Some of the pro-2nd amendment folks on here.... Empty Re: Hey Some of the pro-2nd amendment folks on here....

Post  Magic 6/7/2008, 3:50 am

I know a couple people here that had their guns taken away and are not allowed to own again.

One was the same thing as you.......a crazy women who made stuff up and later she was fired from her job in town for stealing from them every day at work........and now she works a couple blocks down the road from there AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT!!!!

She is screwing one of those crooked bastards.

Another is an old friend of mine who had all his taken away for life (a vietnam vet with a lot of different types of guns)

So now he sits out in the middle of nowhere with no defense other than a couple of his neighbors are good friends of ours and they still have their weapons of self-defense.

The best way I see is to have what you need and stock up on the ammo and keep it stashed away and never tell anyone you have them (even the permits are a bad idea)

Now this all happened when Clinton was President..........but then they don't have much to do with local law unless you live in the big cities like LA or NYC.

I must admit I bought both of mine from cops that don't actually know me or anything about me.

Privacy is the best (unless we are discussing it here happy2 )

Last edited by Magic on 6/7/2008, 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I have to be perfect)
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/7/2008, 5:58 am

Magic wrote:I know a couple people here that had their guns taken away and are not allowed to own again.

One was the same thing as you.......a crazy women who made stuff up and later she was fired from her job in town for stealing from them every day at work........and now she works a couple blocks down the road from there AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT!!!!

She is screwing one of those crooked bastards.

Another is an old friend of mine who had all his taken away for life (a vietnam vet with a lot of different types of guns)

So now he sits out in the middle of nowhere with no defense other than a couple of his neighbors are good friends of ours and they still have their weapons of self-defense.

The best way I see is to have what you need and stock up on the ammo and keep it stashed away and never tell anyone you have them (even the permits are a bad idea)

Now this all happened when Clinton was President..........but then they don't have much to do with local law unless you live in the big cities like LA or NYC.

I must admit I bought both of mine from cops that don't actually know me or anything about me.

Privacy is the best (unless we are discussing it here happy2 )

The thing of it is they are saying it's only handguns..I can go buy a M-16 today if I want too...... and it's not a forever thing....... see she got me charged with a Public intox once.. now I had a DUI a very long time ago, so they have cited some very obscure Indiana law that says if you have 2 alcohol offense (they don't even have to be felonies) that you are not allowed to own or possess a handgun for 3 years from the time of the 2nd offense........it's one of those old, outdated laws that never hardly gets enforcement... My attorney called me last night and told me that is exactley what happened.. but when I told him that all that crap happened 4 years ago he wasn't too happy at all..

And do you want to know the truly wild thing...... the state of Indiana just renewed my Concealed Carry permit a while back.... LOL

Man how the fuck do I get in these Fubar messes...

all over a little bit of pussy back then.....

Of course he assures me he can get it all taken care of....but it's going to cost me $1500 to do it..... So I figure it's going down like $500 for him and $1000 gratuity for whoever he knows in the attorney generals office here....

and yeah, I would only talk about it here..... I know that you nd MC are on the same and a couple of others are on the same page as I am.....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down