Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still thinking about my own company...

2 posters

Go down

Still thinking about my own company... Empty Still thinking about my own company...

Post  dblshockpwr 4/24/2008, 11:17 am

Got a guy who's going to call me tonight, and I hope to schedule a walk-thru on one of his rental properties this weekend that was badly damaged by some tenents...

The girl I know that put us in touch told me that his insurance company gabe him3900.00 for the repair bill (So I suspect they really gave him 5-6K and he wants to spend some on a flat-screen or something LOL)

BUT he has about 10 rentals that always need work.........Might be a nice little place to start with...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Still thinking about my own company... Empty Re: Still thinking about my own company...

Post  Guest 4/24/2008, 1:17 pm

2SHOCK... HE HAD A DEDUCTIBLE TOO... (OOPS)
Probably $500 or $1000... keep that in mind. If he was paid $3900... that means the ins. co's estimate would have been $4400-$4900...

Back to top Go down

Still thinking about my own company... Empty Re: Still thinking about my own company...

Post  dblshockpwr 4/24/2008, 2:29 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:2SHOCK... HE HAD A DEDUCTIBLE TOO... (OOPS)
Probably $500 or $1000... keep that in mind. If he was paid $3900... that means the ins. co's estimate would have been $4400-$4900...

I will... thanks for that little bit of info CK! cheerstoyou
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 4/25/2008, 1:01 pm

Sounds good to me. Those apartment complexes will give you some consistent work/job security.
Still thinking about my own company... Thumbs10

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Still thinking about my own company... 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down