Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still thinking about my own company...

Go down

Still thinking about my own company... Empty Still thinking about my own company...

Post  dblshockpwr on 4/24/2008, 11:17 am

Got a guy who's going to call me tonight, and I hope to schedule a walk-thru on one of his rental properties this weekend that was badly damaged by some tenents...

The girl I know that put us in touch told me that his insurance company gabe him3900.00 for the repair bill (So I suspect they really gave him 5-6K and he wants to spend some on a flat-screen or something LOL)

BUT he has about 10 rentals that always need work.........Might be a nice little place to start with...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Still thinking about my own company... Empty Re: Still thinking about my own company...

Post  ColtsKurt on 4/24/2008, 1:17 pm

2SHOCK... HE HAD A DEDUCTIBLE TOO... (OOPS)
Probably $500 or $1000... keep that in mind. If he was paid $3900... that means the ins. co's estimate would have been $4400-$4900...
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3915
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Still thinking about my own company... Empty Re: Still thinking about my own company...

Post  dblshockpwr on 4/24/2008, 2:29 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:2SHOCK... HE HAD A DEDUCTIBLE TOO... (OOPS)
Probably $500 or $1000... keep that in mind. If he was paid $3900... that means the ins. co's estimate would have been $4400-$4900...

I will... thanks for that little bit of info CK! cheerstoyou
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on 4/25/2008, 1:01 pm

Sounds good to me. Those apartment complexes will give you some consistent work/job security.
Still thinking about my own company... Thumbs10
Administrator
Administrator
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 2543
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum