Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love my cordless lawnmower, and yardwork...

2 posters

Go down

I love my cordless lawnmower, and yardwork... Empty I love my cordless lawnmower, and yardwork...

Post  dblshockpwr 4/15/2008, 3:35 pm

I've been a very busy man..... trenched and but up new stone-esque borders and laid a new layer of mulch... 500sq feet of it to be exact LOL (black mulch, it takes a couple of years for it to fade out)

Now getting started on the backyard..... Got BIG plans for that this summer... tore out the old ancient wood deck and will be laying a cobblestone paver patio the whole length of the house... in different levels to break it up.... going to put up a stone border and mulch another 500-600 sq feet in the backyard with a reflecting pool and a small gazebo.... Also going to build a carriagehouse style 1 and half car garage/workshop and turn my 1 car attached into a study.....

Mr. Myaggia ain't going to have shit on my backyard this summer.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I love my cordless lawnmower, and yardwork... Empty Re: I love my cordless lawnmower, and yardwork...

Post  cravnravn 4/15/2008, 3:47 pm

Dont put mulch near the house, draws termites.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

I love my cordless lawnmower, and yardwork... Empty Re: I love my cordless lawnmower, and yardwork...

Post  Guest 4/15/2008, 7:04 pm

I watched the guys mulch around the condo this week. Smile Right after they finished putting down the spring fertilizer. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/16/2008, 1:21 am

I watched the guys mulch around the condo this week

No habla espanol
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down