Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I took a vaction this week to play golf and watch NCAA

3 posters

Go down

So I took a vaction this week to play golf and watch NCAA Empty So I took a vaction this week to play golf and watch NCAA

Post  dblshockpwr 3/19/2008, 6:31 am

Well we've gotten what 3 inches of rain in the last few days? LOL

Such is my life... LOL

Well at least I can still watch the NCAA's this week LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

So I took a vaction this week to play golf and watch NCAA Empty Re: So I took a vaction this week to play golf and watch NCAA

Post  Guest 3/19/2008, 7:02 am

dblshockpwr wrote:Well we've gotten what 3 inches of rain in the last few days? LOL

Such is my life... LOL

Well, at least until the flooding takes the cable out... lol

Back to top Go down

So I took a vaction this week to play golf and watch NCAA Empty Re: So I took a vaction this week to play golf and watch NCAA

Post  dblshockpwr 3/19/2008, 8:34 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:Well we've gotten what 3 inches of rain in the last few days? LOL

Such is my life... LOL

Well, at least until the flooding takes the cable out... lol

Sattelite Ck... sattelite....

I have my signal locked in at a 97....it takes a tornado or a hurricane for me to lose my signal.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/19/2008, 8:45 am

You dont lose the signal during storms? Im at a 97 strenght and always lose the signal with strong storms.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/19/2008, 10:00 am

Such is my life... LOL

My brother in law just retired form Edward Jone where he was one of their top partners. His retirement present was two rounds of golf at Augusta. Showed me a picture he took of the guy playing behind him. I squinted pretty hard before I correctly guessed Jack (the bear) Nicklus. Played in February so he lucked out with the weather.
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/19/2008, 10:50 am

cravnravn wrote:You dont lose the signal during storms? Im at a 97 strenght and always lose the signal with strong storms.

I've only lost signal during the worst of the worst storms Cravn.... I also used clear silicone and made all of my electrical connections completely water tight...

AND another little trick I used when my dish got knocked out of place... I went to pawn shop and bought a little 9in TV (the portable kind that runs on batteries or 12v or AC) and I use it to fine tune the signal when I need too...

LOL Directv has NEVER got to gouge me with their fucking $100+ service calls.... Set up my own system from the very start...

I just wish I could still get it for free.. pizzedoff
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/19/2008, 10:51 am

=SA= wrote:

Such is my life... LOL

My brother in law just retired form Edward Jone where he was one of their top partners. His retirement present was two rounds of golf at Augusta. Showed me a picture he took of the guy playing behind him. I squinted pretty hard before I correctly guessed Jack (the bear) Nicklus. Played in February so he lucked out with the weather.

That would have been awesome!!! He's lucky I wasn't there, it seems like whenever I get the clubs out rain is never far away.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/19/2008, 5:26 pm

Oh yeah, I set my Direct up too, the exact same way as you did. Man I wish we had the hack codes, that was good times..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down