Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The market is melting

+2
dblshockpwr
Administrator
6 posters

Go down

The market is melting Empty The market is melting

Post  Administrator 3/17/2008, 9:37 am

Wow whoa

It just keeps getting worse, despite the efforts of the corrupt evil central banking system to save it.

Ben Franklin explicidly warned us, "Do not subject the Republic to the central banking system".

He also said, "Those who are willing to give up their freedoms to gain security, deserve neither".

I've been ranting about all this shit for almost a decade!!! sucks

BOOKIE CHALLENGE The market is melting 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

The market is melting Empty Re: The market is melting

Post  dblshockpwr 3/17/2008, 11:38 am

mighty_colts wrote:Wow whoa

It just keeps getting worse, despite the efforts of the corrupt evil central banking system to save it.

Ben Franklin explicidly warned us, "Do not subject the Republic to the central banking system".

He also said, "Those who are willing to give up their freedoms to gain security, deserve neither".

Fucking Republicans have bankrupted this country.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 3/17/2008, 1:53 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:
mighty_colts wrote:Wow whoa

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/17/2008, 7:26 pm

I wouldn't give you two cents for any politician. I don't care what their Monica reads, er I mean Moniker.
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/17/2008, 11:30 pm

I don't need a political party.........I'm just a Jewish conservative king

(and you only get to look at this one_finger_salute )

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 8781

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/18/2008, 1:26 am

God Dam Right they have...
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/18/2008, 2:11 pm

Magic wrote:I don't need a political party.........I'm just a Jewish conservative king

(and you only get to look at this one_finger_salute )

Well isn't that special... I've got beer cups and a fucking key chain as my signature and magic's flipping thru his stacks of 100's...

NOW I'm feeling good about myself...

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/18/2008, 5:09 pm

booya LOL

I want to join Magic's political party.... We can call it the Ben Franklin Party........

Did I ever tell you how good of a concrete man I am Magic?

LOL I don't work cheap but what you're flipping through would be a very good start...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/18/2008, 6:38 pm

You mean the market melt up lol
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/19/2008, 1:24 am

Gold my good men, Gold..Fuck this market, my wifes play money 401K has taken a royal dump, I bet she has lost 75% over the past 6 months. She's glad she has me to fall back on.

And the god dam feds have cut interest rates 1% yet we the people have not seen one drop in loan rates.Hmmmm

Gas is still on the rise, a loaf of bread has risen .60 cents in the past 60 days (My wife gets an earful about that, daily) Coffee, LOL my 2lb can of Folgers has risen 4.00 in 3 months. Time to switch brands I say.

And yet my man Georgey states that we are not in a recession.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/19/2008, 1:51 am

Don't blame GW for you shopping skills Cravn.

Elect me as President of the USA and I will give you all high paying jobs doing things like driving me to the game of my choice and I will send a few of you to the Caribbean just to tell me how the water looks and what color the sand is and bring back topless chick pics so I can keep =SA= busy king

My wife is a shopping pro and we go to the dollar stores over in Bremerton and get all the stuff that costs several times more at Safeway.

And I buy nice big bags of dark coffee beans not that damn folgers tasteless wood chips in the red plastic container (I admit the wife does buy herself folgers but like I said....half price)

And of course we heat with stove pellets 6-7 months a year and get those at the lowest price at Walmart.

We buy gas at the lowest priced places over in the same area too.

Plus when I drive I never waste any of that gasoline......I drove the wifes Accord today and went on a 70 mile round trip and the gas gauge barely moved because I never haul ass and I love to coast in neutral down all the hills around here and that car doesn't burn fuel when the tach says it is idling cheerstoyou

Which is another example of how I have saved all those Ben Franklins smile

Last edited by Magic on 3/19/2008, 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/19/2008, 1:54 am

[/quote]

Well isn't that special... I've got beer cups and a fucking key chain as my signature and magic's flipping thru his stacks of 100's...

NOW I'm feeling good about myself...

AND I also have one of those Colts beer cups sitting here on my pc tower (thanks Kurt)

king

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/19/2008, 4:29 am

Don't blame GW for you shopping skills Cravn.

How can you not blame him, look where he has us, in his final few months of office, hell it dosent matter who gets in office, we aint getting out of this hole in the first 4 years.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/19/2008, 10:09 am

cravnravn wrote:Don't blame GW for you shopping skills Cravn.

How can you not blame him, look where he has us, in his final few months of office, hell it dosent matter who gets in office, we aint getting out of this hole in the first 4 years.

LOL .... you know recessions have not been outlawed. They happen every 4 to 5 years regular as clock work. Doesn't matter whether theres an Elephant or a Donkey in the White House. They come and then they go. We'll pull out of this one by the end of this year and whoever wins the election will look like a hero even though they will have had nothing to do with it. Hell, Bush and the congress just put through a package that will put money in everyones pockets by May. That money will get spent by June.
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/19/2008, 5:23 pm

Hell, Bush and the congress just put through a package that will put money in everyones pockets by May. That money will get spent by June.

How mother fucking special is this, the So called stimulus money is going to Heaps Oil Co, to pay for the winters Oil. Imagine that.

Suck my dick Bush
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/20/2008, 4:54 am

cravnravn wrote:Hell, Bush and the congress just put through a package that will put money in everyones pockets by May. That money will get spent by June.

How mother fucking special is this, the So called stimulus money is going to Heaps Oil Co, to pay for the winters Oil. Imagine that.

Suck my dick Bush

I don't get it, Cravn... OIL HEAT??? Don't they have natural gas in PA??? Electric heat pumps??? WTF???

We had oil heat as a kid... back when I was like 12. That's a newer place you built not that long ago... what gives?

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/20/2008, 6:10 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Hell, Bush and the congress just put through a package that will put money in everyones pockets by May. That money will get spent by June.

Suck my dick Bush

I don't get it, Cravn... OIL HEAT??? Don't they have natural gas in PA??? Electric heat pumps??? WTF???

We had oil heat as a kid... back when I was like 12. That's a newer place you built not that long ago... what gives?

Nope, Oil, Electric or Propane was my choice back in 2000 when we built. its a very remote area of Northern Md and Southern Pa..Hell we just got long distance phone service 2 years ago..In 2000 I was filling my Oil Tank for .89 a gallon in the summer, and 1.04 in January, a drip in the bucket to todays prices.

Its the sacrafice of living with Gods creatures..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/20/2008, 8:26 am

cravnravn wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:

Suck my dick Bush

Nope, Oil, Electric or Propane was my choice back in 2000 when we built. its a very remote area of Northern Md and Southern Pa..Hell we just got long distance phone service 2 years ago..In 2000 I was filling my Oil Tank for .89 a gallon in the summer, and 1.04 in January, a drip in the bucket to todays prices.

Woodmaster Cravn.... it pays for itself.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/20/2008, 8:33 am

Suck my dick Bush

Better than you coming out of your current bank account for the oil. Frees you up to lose it betting on football games pecker
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/20/2008, 8:35 am

cravnravn wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:

Suck my dick Bush

Shit, move to Texas. We use solar energy namely "The Sun Shinning" to heat us up lol
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/21/2008, 1:14 am

Woodmaster Cravn.... it pays for itself.

Im researching it, trust me Im not going thru this bullshit next year..One thing with the woodmaster 2shock, whats the life expectency on the unit, im hearing 7-10 years.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down