Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bachelor Party

3 posters

Go down

Bachelor Party Empty Bachelor Party

Post  Guest 3/9/2008, 4:52 pm

Saturday was the bachelor party for the son-in-law to be...

Paintball, dinner, bar.

It was a great day! Well, except for the badly bruised left hip/cheek from the old man trying to run around in the dark (black lights only) and slipping and sliding on the paintball slickened concrete floor... this old man fell HARD. Buise is green - already!

It appears I was hit 9 times, based on the nine strawberries on my legs, arms, and back! I don't know that I hit anyone... couldn't see for shit because the full coverage mask AND my glasses kept fogging up.

(hmmmm... thinking I better figure out a way to make that signature a bit smaller...)

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Party Empty Re: Bachelor Party

Post  Magic 3/10/2008, 2:48 am

Maybe you better keep this sig. picture this size just to cover the bruises!![b]

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/10/2008, 5:30 am

Magic wrote:Maybe you better keep this sig. picture this size just to cover the bruises!![b]

Those guys in his group are all hunters... I was the clay pigeon! ramborampage lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Swanshaft 3/10/2008, 1:46 pm

I just planned my buddy's bachelor party for this summer. I was able to lock up 2 massive suites in Atlantic City in July. (apparently they are 1,000 square feet each.) It should be a great time.... drinkbeer

Friends, booze, women, gambling.... I can't wait.... booya
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/10/2008, 5:25 pm

May 3rd, 7:05 flight to sunny Saint Thomas, we havent finalized the hotel, playing the price game, which I love to do..

The Mrs and I will be waiting when my brothers cruise ship docks in St Thomas on Monday the 5th..He will be shocked as shit when he goes to get married on Secret Harbor, and I show up..No Bachelor party, but the booze will be flowing...
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/10/2008, 5:48 pm

cravnravn wrote:May 3rd, 7:05 flight to sunny Saint Thomas, we havent finalized the hotel, playing the price game, which I love to do..

The Mrs and I will be waiting when my brothers cruise ship docks in St Thomas on Monday the 5th..He will be shocked as shit when he goes to get married on Secret Harbor, and I show up..No Bachelor party, but the booze will be flowing...

Sounds like a great time, Cravn.Are they sailing from Puerto Rico? Royal Carribean? My daughter is cruising for the honeymoon... lvs. PR 4/27 and visits most of the Saints, (Thomas, Kitts, Lucia).

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/10/2008, 5:56 pm

Noooooo, you wont catch me on a cruise ship paying 7.00 for a beer..Flying out of Philly, we will have a 40 minute layover in Puerto Rico, then onto St Thomas...Ive been there before, PR was pretty slummy..

All my family will be on the cruise ship, Id rather just get on a plane and be in St Thomas 5 hrs later..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/10/2008, 7:29 pm

cravnravn wrote:Noooooo, you wont catch me on a cruise ship paying 7.00 for a beer..Flying out of Philly, we will have a 40 minute layover in Puerto Rico, then onto St Thomas...Ive been there before, PR was pretty slummy..

All my family will be on the cruise ship, Id rather just get on a plane and be in St Thomas 5 hrs later..

Noooo... I mean is the family on the same cruise as my daughter? Out of PR on 04/27?

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/11/2008, 4:42 am

Yes, they set sail from Puerto Rico..

If cruising is your thing, my brother set up a hell of a deal..750.00 for a week long cruise, including airfare from Philly or Baltimore. He reserved 20 Cabins.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/11/2008, 9:07 am

Looks like your cruise is the following week. That would have been too much... your family and mine on the same "Love Boat!"

My son-in-law (to be) is a good kid - A COLTS FAN. Seeing all that purple onboard might have been too much for him, though.

Enjoy yourselves... I'm jealous as hell.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/11/2008, 5:25 pm

My soon to be SIL and her family are all Iggle Fans, my brother is still carrying the purple pride deep into northern PA.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum