Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well =SA=

3 posters

Go down

Well =SA= Empty Well =SA=

Post  wood20ks 3/1/2008, 5:55 pm

Sometimes its not good to get what you wished for,but hey you got him.......

Bye bye Berrian.

I`ll save the time to tell you what I really think,but if you really want to know,stop by the Bears board.........

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sType=mblist&tsn=8&tid=2435083&st=1&sport=nfl&id=chi

Good luck with him =SA=
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Well =SA= Empty Re: Well =SA=

Post  cravnravn 3/2/2008, 3:43 am

Hey Mr Bear & Savi

I heard on the NFL Channel, that Brett Favre is basing his retirement decision on whether or not the Pack make a play for Randy Moss. What do you think?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 3/2/2008, 7:28 am

Thats the first I heard of Cravn,
Besides Belicheck won`t let him leave.They`d do everything in their power to resign him.
I`m also wondering why you havn`t heard his name to be invited to any other team?

Btw.................i`m sure glad to see the Bears sign Briggs.We have enough holes to fill to begin with.
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/2/2008, 1:20 pm

The thing I like about the Berrian signing is that it not only strengthens the Vikings (our receiving core is almost respectable now) but it leaves the cupboard bare in Chi town. Walter, what are you guys going to do about getting some new receivers? You know it takes three years to develop a draft pick. Oh yea, I almost forgot. You don't have anyone to throw to them anyway pecker Who am I to be talking about having average QB's lol

Crav baby. The latest on Moss is that he called Cullpepper and wants them to come as a package deal to a new team. Is that guy off his rocker or what bounce
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 3/2/2008, 4:08 pm

Well =SA=(we`re buddies right)?..........good because they may hurt a bit buuuuuuuuuut.

Berrian is way overrated.He`s never hit a 1000 yds rec.,never made the Pro Bowl,only can catch a few deep passes,is not a very good reciever at all(he`s really not),Not even in the top 20 in the wr dept.The only thing going for him is speed.And he can catch the long ball.(But can you say dbl team).........

You guys way over paid his ass and i`m glad we didn`t pay him that.........

Now the worse part.
Yes we could still have used him because that gave us another hole to fill.I was really hoping to get Bryant johnson who is gonna be just as productive as Berrian,but with a cheaper price tag.........(guessing here)
But now that buffalo signed him it looks like J.Walker or DJ Hackett(Now we are screwed)And if you say Moss or Hester,me and you will commence to wrestling.lol
And yes I am very pissed Angelo has not done a damn thing to team except sign Briggs which I love...........
I guess we will have to replace our line with 2nd teir o-lineman(which would probably be better than the two that we let go).
In the draft,it looks like I have no clue anymore..............Angelo better pull something out of his ass to save this team or him and I will commence to wrestling..............Which will leave you off the hook.laughing
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/3/2008, 6:04 am

Something tells me I'm no match for you in wrestling Walter so I hope Angelo doesn't get off the hook. My fantasy league has taught me Berrian is not in the top 20 so I understand what you are saying. My only hope is that he is just coming into his own. If you look at Berrian's production he's awful close to a 1,000 yard receiver. Something like 71 catches and 951 yards last year. Bet's the heck out of anything we have. He's only 27 and he was not your primary receiver last year. That's why he left. Felt he should have been the go to guy.

As far a double team forgettaboutit. Teams were putting 8 and 9 guys in the box at the end of last year to stop this new guy we got named Peterson or somethin. When you do the math Berrian is only going to get single coverage. If teams double team him Peterson will make them pay. I think that's the other reason he came to Minny. Or maybe it was the 49 million other reasons. Not sure which lol
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/3/2008, 7:56 am

=SA= wrote: Or maybe it was the 49 million other reasons. Not sure which lol

Hell, even I'd go to Minny for that... maybe even a little less.

hammerhead

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 3/3/2008, 11:39 am

=SA= wrote:Something tells me I'm no match for you in wrestling Walter so I hope Angelo doesn't get off the hook. My fantasy league has taught me Berrian is not in the top 20 so I understand what you are saying. My only hope is that he is just coming into his own. If you look at Berrian's production he's awful close to a 1,000 yard receiver. Something like 71 catches and 951 yards last year. Bet's the heck out of anything we have. He's only 27 and he was not your primary receiver last year. That's why he left. Felt he should have been the go to guy.

As far a double team forgettaboutit. Teams were putting 8 and 9 guys in the box at the end of last year to stop this new guy we got named Peterson or somethin. When you do the math Berrian is only going to get single coverage. If teams double team him Peterson will make them pay. I think that's the other reason he came to Minny. Or maybe it was the 49 million other reasons. Not sure which lol

Hell =SA=.........I was just jokin about the wrestling part.(But not with angelo though).Twisted Evil
Besides you look like you could whip some ass to begin with.lol
And your right,dbl team berrian leaves anther guy outta the box to stop Petersen.
I think that paying berrian that much was not very smart,but hey,you can`t fault bernard for that........lol
And I do agree that signing berrian was a big upgrade for guys..........Good luck with Bernard.........What am I saying?wtf
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/4/2008, 7:30 am

cravnravn wrote:Hey Mr Bear & Savi

I heard on the NFL Channel, that Brett Favre is basing his retirement decision on whether or not the Pack make a play for Randy Moss. What do you think?

Am I good or what!!!

Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre has decided to retire.
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported that according to Favre's agent, Buss Cook, Favre informed Packers coach Mike McCarthy of his decision Monday night.

Foxsports.com first reported Favre's decision.

A sure-fire first-ballot Hall of Famer, Favre, acquired in a trade with the Atlanta Falcons, led the Packers back to the NFL's elite. He retires with 5,377 carrer completions in 8,758 attempts for 61,655 yards, 442 touchdowns and 288 interceptions.
Cook said as of Tuesday morning, there were no plans for Favre to hold a news conference.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3276034

Last edited by cravnravn on 3/4/2008, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/4/2008, 11:47 am

Finding an immediate replacement for Bernard Berrian is a priority, and
the Bears' options are becoming slim. Free-agent receiver Bryant
Johnson visited Buffalo on Monday and spoke highly of the Bills. He
said the only other visit he has set this time is to Washington, but
the Bears were hoping he would make it to Halas Hall. D.J. Hackett and
Javon Walker are still on the market. -- Chicago Tribune
================================================
There you go man. Take your pick. They should all come cheaper than BB
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 3/4/2008, 1:49 pm

=SA= wrote:Finding an immediate replacement for Bernard Berrian is a priority, and
the Bears' options are becoming slim. Free-agent receiver Bryant
Johnson visited Buffalo on Monday and spoke highly of the Bills. He
said the only other visit he has set this time is to Washington, but
the Bears were hoping he would make it to Halas Hall. D.J. Hackett and
Javon Walker are still on the market. -- Chicago Tribune
================================================
There you go man. Take your pick. They should all come cheaper than BB

lmao...........You knowww..........Are you trying to start a war here or what?

I know this stuff already and your trying to get my blood pressure going.

Let me put it to you in simpler terms..........Now if for some reason we end up with Bryant Johnson(who I say will be just as productive as BB)then i`d be happy.but then we`d still have to find Mushin`s replacement.
Now if we sign Walker that would also be fine with me.
If Hackett comes here and they draft no one at wr!!..........It`s going to be a long 08 season for me.pizzedoff (get my drift)? lol

Goddamn Viking fans anyways.........They always like to kick a man while he`s down..............rambo
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/5/2008, 3:36 pm

Well at least you signed Booker.............. bounce
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 3/5/2008, 7:02 pm

=SA= wrote:Well at least you signed Booker.............. bounce

He takes the the place of Mushin............Still need a replacement for Berrian.

Viking fans.........Rolling Eyes
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: